Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2021

(video blog post) So I read in the bible that the rest of the body of christ is working hard to not get devoured by the devil. 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" ya the idea of being lucifer's snack just doesn't seem like a bad thing to me at all lately..............me over here trying to make him hungry...................

(video blog post) So I read in the bible that the rest of the body of christ is working hard to not get devoured by the devil. 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" ya the idea of being lucifer's snack just doesn't seem like a bad thing to me at all lately..............me over here trying to make him hungry...................

I can't say what happened to my husband. Anyways, my husband got his surgery finally, and I haven't $#@%#%@#$%@$%@$%@$% for weeks now - you can imagine what happened to him though he doesn't want anybody to know (he don't have a std, std's won't do THAT to a guy..............but covid 19 would). 
   Anyways, I did take down like a post and a "featured link" on my blog revenge is not it. 
loving people 
loving my ENEMIES
is the thing to do
well if your trying to get revenge on your enemies that ain't you loving them
besides
I' prefer to be classy
revenge is not classy
and in minutes I am getting a bob haircut, to have more marilyn monroe hair -------- a classy look --------- I believe in classiness. 
   

I have been full blown vegan for a few days now and it is working I am getting much much much much thinner. 
remember this classy doesn't mean you don't have a bad 5 seconds every now and then
hey that outfit you got in your closet that is skanky = girl just throw it in the trash ----- be classy
(nothing but love for the skanks though) 
you fall 
get up basically
get up
get up
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  God don't want us to be envying hating seeking revenge anymore!
but love
love one another
James 3

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

off to eat my vegan breakfast........tootles.



revenge it is something everyone does
but that isn't where results are
besides those that hurt you are hurt
they are hurting you because they are hurt
it ain't about you
it's about them
it's about my niece Kiasha Schwab who knows I've experienced anti semitism and she is a black girl who has also experienced racism
be different
then you'll surprise them
and love always that's my advice
Jesus increases when we decrease.................
that's even letting go 
letting go
all the wrongs people have wronged us with
He must increase, but I must decrease.
be water
Me post my haircut today 😁.............




even if I don't look like marilyn
which I've been told I don't look like my I estimate 7th-8th cousin (due to what grandpa told me) 
I ain't lookin bad for near 50
if you are youthful inside - it'll pry show on the outside don't worry aout wrinkles so much
age is truelly just a number





0 comments:

Post a Comment