Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Many of you ding me, God doesn't He chose the foolish things of this world. 1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"........................

  Many of you ding me, God doesn't He chose the foolish things of this world. 1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"........................
   My big sister put this on her instagram today..................


My reply which she may delete she delete's some of my comments on her instagram...................
I'll include photo proof bestest I can take this picture same art see, same bible verse, 
that I did reply cause big sis chances are will delete my comment.................
 What kind of game is your family trying to play with you sheri? -------- some sort of they "love" me but meanwhile I'm not allowed to at least some family get togethers (aka they likely hate my guts cause I LOVE SATAN) 
bodybuildingsheri Most people though they don't read their bible they "look wise" And god chose the foolish things of this world 1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" Proverbs is like the old testiment, fools should be in some sort of demand these days, cause god for sure chose the "foolish" things of the world. I know most of the body of christ loves to quote proverbs that make fools be permanently pariah's to stay away from HECK I KNOW I AINT PRY INVITED TO ANYMORE FAMILY GET TOGETHERS...........and I pry wasn't welcome ever in my family. Cause I am a fool. you know it whole family knows it.
   I do get it most all of you are wise
and that's why you don't walk around blinging ever most you don't
etc. etc. 
and so since how your so "wise" 
you gotta attack and beat down and keep down the fools
GOD HAS CHOSEN
just
just because you can
looks to be
because there's enough verses in proverbs
Are not the real fools the workers of iniquity?
Psalm 5:5 "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."
  I would content that though I am not as skilled with the bible as most...............that I am not a fool. 
  Though I know I am deemed a fool................that I am deemed the king and lord of fools. 
  Also 
how you spend your time
will determine if you be a fool or no
nomadder how horrible people think of you and they DEEM ME THE DEVIL
James 3:13 "Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom." 
  "meekness of wisdom" I think that is to say that I am a fool.............
Psalm 6:2 "Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed." Fools are weak. 
  It is the wise that are "strong" 
Proverbs 24:5 "A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength."
You can be wise and a fool at the same time I believe
I'm just against this idea that is in most of the body of christ
this idea of 
"oh that person right there is a fool ----- let's never speak to them and hate them and shun them and basically treat them like garbage" ------- I'm against that
I've experienced that my whole life
but I'd rather be "included"
though
won't lie
I love satan so much these days
I think I'm just fine around like
ghosts in a cemetary or something 
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
Halloween all year long 👍
"that's a satanic song choice sheri"
- well am I your fool????
oh that's right
you don't want any fools
cause you love proverbs 13:20 so bad
like my big sister does your favorite's body of christ my sister is and my family 

Proverbs 13:20 "He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed."

hope you enjoy making your sweet sweet sexy time love to proverbs 13:20
👄- that's you kissing proverbs 13:20 all sexy like cause you lovesssssssssssss making sweet love every night to proverbs 13:20 telling yourselves how wise and awesome of christian's you are. 
fools should be loved
they shouldn't be parah's like this
fools are often humble
who ain't humble
oh
let me see yes it's often the people that think they are wise

25 He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the Lord shall be made fat.

26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

  verse 26 above where it says "trusteth in his own heart" that's the same as thinking your wise, you done know it all




0 comments:

Post a Comment