Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2021

God wants us to be happy I do believe. I made a fresh video detailing how we can indeed train our brains to be happy (predominately) Psalm 32:11 "Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.".........

 God wants us to be happy I do believe. I made a fresh video detailing how we can indeed train our brains to be happy (predominately) Psalm 32:11 "Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.".........

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
   This is just a short blog post. I've had a lot of "downs" as they say in life...........but I've made it this far, because I figured out finally how to predominately think on the good things...............and the bad that goes on out there sorta becomes "less bad" feeling or something once I pray so there is that "element" to things to. 
We are not sad depressed people in Christ Jesus..............
Romans 8
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
   I'm about to try and play my electric guitar - it's a slow going musical instrument for me. Bit tragic..................I actually love playing the electric guitar, there's just so much to this particular musical instrument. (I once tried playing the clarinet........I gave up on that) 
  I do play djembe, flute, violin, cajon, and drums. I get a lot of joy out of playing the electric guitar though I'm not good at it.....................
This off topic............................
I love black people. God made variety on this earth and that isn't a bad thing, that is a good thing.
I want that known. 
My niece's disowning me "forever" - her words changes nothing. 
(sounds like I am "to good" at photography and I literally captured her life super well at her baby shower and they've decided my sister and niece to forbid family photo's from being taken altogether)
those are the photo's I like though
the real ones
not the pasted on smile ones
none of them were bad photo's I thought they were all nice - I'm a very good photographer read national geographics my entire childhood. And was determined with myself that I was someday going to take photo's like that, that really captured life. 
But the truth some people don't want "real life" 
they want pasted on smiles
me - I like real life : ) 





0 comments:

Post a Comment