Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2021

I quote my e-mail today from https://www.tut.com/ ""Sometimes people think "they know" and they don't know, and sometimes the people that "do know" don't know they know. "with knowing comes tolerance, patience and love"" - OH YA THAT THAT RIGHT THERE..................

   I quote my e-mail today from https://www.tut.com/ ""Sometimes people think "they know" and they don't know,  and sometimes the people that "do know" don't know they know. "with knowing comes tolerance, patience and love"" - OH YA THAT THAT RIGHT THERE..................
  I used to think this bit of the bible wasn't "directed towards" the entire body of christ ----- I have since realized it is meant to for us all (because it seems to be talking about someone rich who has "menservants and maidens" how many of us are rich like that???????????????? Pry not many)...............
Luke 12
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
   I mean I feel "beaten" by both my big sister and her daughter and my sister in law as well etc. few like buttons were hit that I don't think people should've hit on that bash me facebook athon that happened in my family. 
   My husband on this earth.............promptly deleted all my family except 1 on my facebook ------- that's what happened. 
  But he didn't delete instagram family members. So I been watching families video's and liking some of their posts. But I not wanting to go to any family get togethers probably never again.......... I don't want to be beaten.   
So my 1st husband that nobody believes exists, he e-mails me nearly everyday, he has for years. 
He told me 
"come as you are"
Which is nice, even if I'm in a mega dark hole of unforgiveness he still wants me.
I'm not in this hole anymore - naw.
I just don't want to be abused anymore that's about it.
  Many people are in my family that verbally assaulted me on facebook are prime examples of Luke 12:45 "But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;" ------- If they gonna treat me that badly bestest believe they are going to treat other people badly as well. I don't have the ability to stop them................................
  The bible says though we are lead up as sheep to the slaughter.  Romans 8:35-37 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."
   So all of us pry experience some sort of "tribulation" um sometime or another. I'm saddened to see so many Native American's give up on Jesus..............Jesus ain't the catholic schools that owned the residential schools that killed a lot of Native American kids. Jesus didn't own them schools, Jesus didn't approve of the killing of ANY native american children. 
   I don't stay a christian because I've been treated well by "the church" 
   I stay a christian cause I'm LOVE BY THE LORD! - that's why right there. 
  People they might not verbally assault you - but they'll let you down pry. Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
"even unto the end of the world. Amen."
I still be's schleping to church. I onced looked to the church to "be" something for me. Nowdays I look to Jesus.
  I only go to church because the lord believed in church..................
Matthew 16:18 "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
  Many are fleeing the church right now, not just Native American's - you watch on Tik Tok there is quite a few people that have left the church and many of them look to be hard at work bashing christianity on Tik Tok right now. "Sheri tik tok isn't a full mirror image of society at large" - but I think if you watch enough tik toks, they high up ones, which the ones I see are high up..............that's millions of people on that thing voting by hitting the heart button..............I do believe tik tok at least a little bit is a indicator of what is "going on out there" some. 
2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
Have a great day 😊

0 comments:

Post a Comment