Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Babylon is a "mighty city" in 1 hour though IT'S GOING DOWN......Revelation 18:10 "Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." The commercials on tv don't stop to try and get you to buy "her" goods - so I don't stop either.............

  Babylon is a "mighty city" in 1 hour though IT'S GOING DOWN......Revelation 18:10 "Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." The commercials on tv don't stop to try and get you to buy "her" goods - so I don't stop either.............
I mean you know what sells
and you know why it sells to
Me I'm over here trying to sell Jesus Christ the Lord
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Why would I want to sell Jesus Christ the Lord looking homely for???????????
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯I'm a redheadπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
I 3RDED for the lord. 
1st me died, 
2nd me also died. 
Now we at the 3rd me 😁
III
I mean everyone is going to be driven by something
whether the flesh the lusts of the flesh
or Jesus/God
God says you can't serve Him and mammon
Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

Babylon is going down
god's the one to serve not the lusts of the flesh
   As if other girls don't try and "look nice" 1 Corinthians 7:34 "There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband." 
Somebody wants me to behave........ok I will 
ya my blog isn't written just by myself
........................................
the other side of this 3rd
writes half this at least
(which is fine)  
teamwork πŸ‘

Have a great day!
I'm off to buy some storage bins and try yet again to get my bathroom/bedroom organized looking great. 






3 comments:

Ruby said...

So where do you think Babylon is? New York City is my thinking. I also think it's the "New City" that Nortradamus talks about being destroyed.

Giving it to god said...

A hub of babylon certainly could be New York City.......but I'd go further to say the entire United States of America. (but china I also view as a "close contender") ------- And New York very likely will be hit by a asteroid and submerged, cause there's a illuminati card about that.........those cards usually happen. Little sis, should move away from there.

Ruby said...

I think Nortradamus said the streets would run with blood. Well, that has been this past year with BLM protesting. Yes, I heard it could be all of US. Certainly, we have made enemies all over the world with our constant wars.

Post a Comment