Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2021

God is fighting for me I am 100% about this (and I am sure god is THE native american chiefedededess #1 infinity) Numbers 24:8 "God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows."..........

In the mood to donate to some fellow Jews..................... 

God is fighting for me I am 100% about this (and I am sure god is THE native american chiefedededess #1 infinity) Numbers 24:8 "God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows."..........

"Um sheri wasn't your previous blog post  you all talking about walking the way of the feathers?" - ya I got's it all figured out

Matthew 12:19-21 "He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. And in his name shall the Gentiles trust." - These days we gots lot's of Karen's and I think it's way more then just a "white women" thing, though people have allocated the "karen idea" to white women............people that pitch a fit. 
  Jesus whom as a follower of Jesus we are supposed to follow..................the lord definately wasn't a Karen. Though he did overturn the money changers tables................but he did not "He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets" 
Yes Jesus was God in the flesh
but ok
Jesus knew God was fighting for Him!
Jesus didn't have to fling 1 arrow, cry not at all in the streets (that could also count as a arrow) ------------ he rested and let god handle things I believe. 
Romans 8:31 "What shall we then say to these things? 
If God be for us, who can be against us?"
How would they have any luck being against us?????
Any real luck even if they were to kill us???
Numbers 24:8 "God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows."
   I'm feeling like a real pow wow right now I tell you what. 
It is true my family moved away from the reservation many years ago.............but I never left the reservation 
(I'm still there in my heart 😀)
- And ya I totally believe god is native........he be's living that arrow life (but not cause He wants to).
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."


5 comments:

Ruby said...

Love you forever.

Anonymous said...

This is a time we need to be united, NOT divided. I don't have the answer you seek. Brian might ask your oldest sister. YOU ARE NOT A BAD GUY. Having different views on life does NOT qualify you for that position. Have your husband take off the blocks so we can communicate please. I love and miss you.

Ruby said...

I can't filter my words. How they come out is how they are meant in my mind. I apologize if you read somethin into them. I don't mean harm/hurt in anyway. You know you are and will always be my baby girl. I love you so much.

Giving it to god said...

I believe you now mom, I did totally 1 billion % took the wrong way what you told me. Because you seem to be partially on A- and K- side the side of the forever and eternally unmerciful. I will you realize never be invited to a family get together EVER again, and if I was me and my family would not feel comfortable attending a family get together after I was attacked for days by most of our family that lives near me. They made it very clear their hate for me, and how much they deem me a lacking stalk.

Giving it to god said...

oops meant to type "laughing stalk" -------- but the word lacking works to since how they were talking about how I ain't a christian a christian can't love the devil........and making fun of me much. For days. Meanwhile everyone thumbing up their comments on k- facebook page.

Post a Comment