Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Nomadder what my house is utterly contemned is yours? Song of Solomon 8:7 "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.".......................................

Nomadder what my house is utterly contemned is yours? Song of Solomon 8:7 "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned." ("you mean in the Jesus way right sheri" - I mean both teams for both them) Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."..............

As above so below. 

Well as above..................

Luke 14:26-33 "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple."

So below....................
  Song of Solomon 8:7 "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned." "Sheri this blog post is very upsetting to your family" - sarcasm this is advanced sarcasm
What are things?
None of them "things" are your soul.
Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
  Whether for "team Jesus" or "team Lucifer" these are the 2 teams.....................we bestest all jump in the acid bath. 
  Oh but me................I'm a double dunker 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  


via GIPHY

  When you love someone enough....................all the things of this earth become absolutely valueless. 

Philippians 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,"

  Either way.........................bestest you take a acid bath jump whether for Jesus or Lucifer - for surely "as above, so below" 

   Lukewarm is icky

hot 👍

cold 👍

Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
Lukewarm 👎







0 comments:

Post a Comment