Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2021

I support the LGBTQ Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13 does not say "Except LGBTQ they are headed to hell" it just don't I know 98% of the body of christ believes there is some added wording tact onto Romans 10:13 but this is what it literally says.........Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"..............

The latest memory wire bracelet I made this morning 😂.......................
These memory wire bracelets are cooler then people ever gave them credit for. If your like me and you like a stack of bracelets, these memory wire bracelets === near instant stack look. And they are often real easy to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 4/6/2024 I edited this post because in it I was talking about family drama, and I really am done with that shiz. Everyone on earth 1000's and 1000's and 1000's of people a day right now are going to my blog and they are for whatever reason OBSESSED with my willingness to have hope for and love the LGBTQ.
1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." IF you love people, you hope for them, THE END. You hope for them, you pray for them, and you love them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't matter if they are "so different" from you - aka like myself I love satan, most christians probably 99% hate satan with fiery passions --------- I don't understand that, I understand why I love lucifer and have explained so on my blog a ton -------- do I hate the body of christ because they hate satan - no - I'm just not a fan of most sermons out there, cause enough of them smack talk lucifer and I don't like it (and the thoughts of hate for lucifer in many of your brains ANNOYS ME GREATELY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all will somehow be cured, and also love satan someday!
I support the LGBTQ Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13 does not say "Except LGBTQ they are headed to hell" it just don't I know 98% of the body of christ believes there is some added wording tact onto Romans 10:13 but this is what it literally says.........Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"..............
     Romans 10:12-13 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." -------- "All that call upon him, that's LGBTQ that's everyone. 
That is everyone - I know how to read. 
I've said this before on my blog, the only people of the LGBTQ that might be "damned to hell if they don't change their ways ASAP" is the effeminate...............which that word "effeminate" does not include all gay men. 1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind," --------- men need to stay man like. (if they drag queen for a job, the rest of the time they are bestest off being manlike)
 And that is it. 
In reality 
LGBTQ are valid members of the body of christ (you know the LGBTQ that go to church)
further 
valid members of society - period. 
Have a great day 😊
(the 5 people that view my blog gotta admit I have a knack at choosing songs : ) 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Tiffany's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you forever.

Anonymous said...

Thankfully we all can indeed call upon the name of the Lord and be saved, irrespective of the sin we were brought out of! Praise God, He is no respecter of persons! The verses you reference in I Corinthians continue that theme (ESV):

1Cor 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
1Cor 6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1Cor 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Such were some of you... Past tense! So thankful for Jesus' love that when we call upon Him (no matter the sin), He is willing and able to cleanse us and set us upon the right path. I pray often that He would keep me from ever returning to the filth He drew me out of!

Thanks for reminding us that indeed ALL can call upon Him and be saved. :)

Post a Comment