Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

I am supposed to serve you being that I am a Jew. Did you know that, oh ya I am, and I have unfortunately nothing to blog lately. Romans 9:12-13 "It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated." All Jews, all blacks if they were the tribe of Judah I have no clue about that honest whether they are or not ---------- white pastors shouldn't EXIST we are the ones that are supposed TO SERVE THEM..........................

    I am supposed to serve you being that I am a Jew. Did you know that, oh ya I am, and I have unfortunately nothing to blog lately.  Romans 9:12-13 "It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated." All Jews, all blacks if they were the tribe of Judah I have no clue about that honest whether they are or not ---------- white pastors shouldn't EXIST we are the ones that are supposed TO SERVE THEM..........................

  But this world is backwards, I ain't going to say there aren't plentily capable white pastors, there are many, or plentiful capable white women pastors THERE ARE 1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." My blog doesn't count, as me "teaching" as me being any sort of pastor it don't count, no in fact................I would worry about myself if I did not blog............for surely the elder SHALL serve the younger. 
YOU MAY NOT BE SERVING THEM NOW 
BUT JUST YOU WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  God knows how to get a few Jews butts off of their comfy seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Anyways, horrible ruff time we are going through on this planet right now. Where I live not only has realistate prices skyrocketed (which has been good for my buisiness, cause building has increased as well where I live) and food prices are going up I read this morning. 
 We live in a "take, take, take" "gimme, gimme, gimme" world..............a much to often "every man for himself world" 
It is better to serve!
Luke 12:37 "Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them."
     But let me tell you a riddle. You can have "all things" and be poor at the same time 2 Corinthians 6:10 "As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things." Servants of God are verrrrrrrrrrrrrry rich people, real wealthy, the real real real wealth of his world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   "Sheri all the white christians are going to want to serve especially after they read 2 Corinthians 6:10, what you think they want to be complete losers in life or something?" I realize that.
  Luke 22:27 "For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth." - that's the lord Jesus Christ whom we are supposed to follow.
   Jews have long been a serving people.......................we are the bestest for the job of serving. (slaves, serving basically the same thing, slaves in egypt us jews were)
  White people, are not accustomed to serving. That is not natural for them. I am no saying you are not supposed to serve never no (since how Jesus was among us as "he that serveth" --------- well then alllllllllllllll followers of Jesus should then ALSO serve). I am saying when you do serve, you do something that is not "natural" for you. You are meant to be like the Queen of England white people all of you, in that I mean when you do serve......................you are supposed to do the "easier" tasks......................and then eat crumpets and drink tea. 
  I am 100% about that!
The pastors 
should all be Jews men Jews, ya I am convinced of that
Jews are supposed to be the ones crying in prayer to god for NATIONS
Jews are supposed to be the ones
WITH HEAVY HEARTS
for this lost world
frustrated Jew girl
wishing everyone a great week
Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"
bonus content.......................
Black people and Jews when we were slaves, we were beaten. Servants are often not loved, liked, or appreciated. Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." When you do not idolize and worship bling, and fancy cars etc. etc. like the rest of the world YOU WILL BE HATED FOR JESUS'S NAMESAKE!
They want you to be like them.............wanting the diamonds, the fancy cars, etc. etc. to the point that you are a slave TO THAT
A DEBTOR TO THE FLESH, otherwise called in the bible Romans 8:12 "Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh."
If you do not life "like them" debtors to the flesh AND GASP SERVING EVEN, you will be hated sorely.
Where am I going with this??????????
IS IT EVEN REALLY THAT GREAT WHAT THIS WORLD WORSHIPS???????????????????
Is it not better to have a wife that is dressed modestly.................I BELIEVE IT IS.
By now my eyeballs have been assaulted by so many butts, and gold chains.................................
BUT THOSE OF THE WORLD
ooooooooooooooooo
they love nothing but to watch music video's of butts and gold chains all day long.
THEY ARE DEBTORS TO BUTTS AND GOLD CHAINS!
----------- think on that
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
https://irusa.org/
And yes I still plentily love lucifer, and thus the "witch hunt" of me must continue, people simply must find reasons to hate me with a fiery passion..................which nomadder what I believe or don't believe this "witch hunt" that has gone on for years of people trying to witch hunt me and find fault in my blog posts or my character etc. It's merely them not wanting to love me
or love probably people in general
If you loved me 
you'd love me
you wouldn't go on some mega hunt
 to find some "fault" with me
But most people don't love out there anymore their love has grown cold..............
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
I am not of the "beautiful people" 
I am of the unbeautiful people 
but I'll include this song anyways cause most people hate lucifer
most people are of the "beautiful people"
not me
I πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“Satan
tons infinity
Have a great day!
I mean that..............I am not the witch hunting type
I'm a straight up goth
not hating nobody that I can think of
annoyed by some
.......................give me a nice cemetary and some vegan snacks 😁








0 comments:

Post a Comment