Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2021

video blog post thanking my family and the world for the beezlebub glory you have bestowed upon me : ) For those keeping "tally" I love lucifer (oh yes Jesus to, he's made my life zillions better) and am disowned AGAIN by my family and deemed a satanist by my family looks to be since how I love Satan.....oh but wait.........Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"

This is a very old blog post. 

Sheri 8/18/2022

my family is christian which means they have to love me always

there just hasn't been any family get togethers for 2 years

supposedly because there is no reason to have any family get togethers

so that is this blog post UPDATED

 video blog post thanking my family and the world for the beezlebub glory you have bestowed upon me : ) For those keeping "tally" I love lucifer (oh yes Jesus to, he's made my life zillions better) and am disowned AGAIN by my family and deemed a satanist by my family looks to be since how I love Satan.....oh but wait.........Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"

Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."

 I don't know if this pastor deemed satan someone to hate but odds are he believes that way so include this link......................

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/should-i-hate-satan

This world full of a bunch of satan hating pristine christians that don't even look like the house of beezlebub at all just me looks to be 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Don't worry I going to church hopefully this sunday my husband says it's going to be to hot to go to church.......maybe I drive alone and go to church that might be me plans 😁

at the mega church down the street I sometimes frequent

you might be able to 

sit in awe of all my beelzebub glory this weekend......your so lucky


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the card and gift card. Love you so much.

Giving it to god said...

cool, looks like you and dad had a great time in florida again vacationing. Did you find a house there to buy yet???????
Have a great time living the beach life.

Ruby said...

No. It was a day trip. Very hot.

Post a Comment