Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2021

Video blog post: Bible verses potentially supporting the idea that blacks are the tribe of Judah.........very interesting stuffs. And also another video hinting at the idea that THEY MAY VERY WELL BE THE TRIBE OF JUDAH (coupled with a bible verse) that says Judah and Israel won't be all "buddy buddy" for sometime. I wish peace to everyone................

Bible verses potentially supporting the idea that blacks are the tribe of Judah.........very interesting stuffs. And also another video hinting at the idea that THEY MAY VERY WELL BE THE TRIBE OF JUDAH (coupled with a bible verse) that says Judah and Israel won't be all "buddy buddy" for sometime. I wish peace to everyone................

  Zechariah 8:13 "And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong."
  "Israel" Jews such as myself, were the group of people holocaust - because we were a curse to a lot of people. And as I stated a bit in the video above, black people have also been thought of as a curse.......
I've most my childhood heard people go on and on about how lazy blacks are and how they are all on welfare and just sucking up the system dry. THAT'S WHAT I HEARD MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD. 
   I'm not saying by what white people. But that is what I heard. And that blacks are are criminals to heard that a lot to. That they are criminals that leave their baby momma's to go sell drugs, meanwhile their baby mamma's just go on welfare and bleed the system dry. I HEARD WORDS THAT DO SEEM TO === THE BLACKS BEING A CURSE IN SOME PEOPLE'S MINDS OUT THERE. 
   Zechariah 11:14 "Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel."
   I have 2 nephews and one neice that are black. I no hate them. I have a hard time chatting with them............but I think it's cause I'm never hardly around them, maybe 1 time a year or 2. 
   I shouldn't say this but I have many good memories eating mac and cheese with hot dogs cut up in them (oh ya regular hot dogs I was eating back then - galore even) at the "kids table" with my nephews and neice and it was a tiny tiny little kids table and I sat on a teeny little kids seat (I was very skinny size 3 in college) and I had a good time 😁
   That's what they liked to eat when they were little, mac and cheese with hot dogs cut up in it. So when I was at my big sisters house, I often sat and ate with them. 
I'm a hippy so. 
But apparently I'm supposed to hate blacks
I don't
but I'm supposed to according to the bible. 
Can add whatever song I want so.........
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 it 
(lifes to short to not have fun song choices on your blog)


1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

ps when I said "white folks" above I was speaking about people who identify as white people.

Post a Comment