Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2021

This is what I don't get about all the christians that are so sure LGBTQ are headed to hell and need to repent and become straight pronto ---------- ISN'T EVERYONE "SAVED BY GRACE" AND NOT WORKS LEST ANYONE SHOULD BOAST? Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:".....................

 sheri 7/23/2022 basically changed the title of this blog post to this.....................

This is a comment I just put up on reddit (I used to have another reddit account and I accidentally clicked the wrong button and then I was automatically given a new name).......

Why God ordered the Israelites to wipe out the Canaanites

https://www.reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/n66kd1/why_god_ordered_the_israelites_to_wipe_out_the/

 Ok so I'm a messianic jew ok. Alright but isn't according to oh 99% of the body of christ Leviticus 18:24-30 null and void that entire bit of the bible.......since how we are "saved by grace"????????????????????????????????????

This is what I don't get about all the christians that are so sure LGBTQ are headed to hell and need to repent and become straight pronto ---------- ISN'T EVERYONE "SAVED BY GRACE" AND NOT WORKS LEST ANYONE SHOULD BOAST?

Ephesians 2:8

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

I'm freaking a blogger hated by the whole body of christ probably, attacked every sunday nearly, about to go to bible study with another church I sometimes attend tonight ---------- worried always always worried I gonna be bashed to hell, hated on galore (I'm straight married 21 years +) https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/

I GET LIVING HELL

LIVING HELL

for most my life

for refusing to get tattoo's
I must put this claus in here, I do believe I am saved by grace and not works, clearly I don't ever donate THAT much money to charities, etc.

and not wanting to eat "non - kosher" hot dogs cause pig meat is gross

LIVING HELL FOR THESE THINGS PEOPLE

BUT THEN YOU WANT TO SAY TO THE GAYS AND THE LESBIANS "you must repent, you must become straight" --------------- 99% of the body of christ wants to hold onto Leviticus 18:24-30

with like super velcros duck tape extra strength glue

but me

oh my b butt bestest knock off this tattooless life of not eating pigs meat if I can avoid it - b (that's people idea of me)

like it is a "mixed message" I am receiving from 99% of the body of christ right now

the message is no you have to have tattoo's sheri and eat pigs meat and love it or else your a "law keeper" and not saved by grace and your like garbage -------- sh--------- and headed to hell

BUT GAYS AND LESBIANS OH ------------ them law verses oh those folks bestest heed that or they are burning baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I copy and past this and put it on my blog to, cause I don't understand.

I don't understand the messages that most of the body of christ have been trying to give me.

either the law is thumbs up all kinds we love it

or boo

make up you alls minds which is it?????????

I'm of the law loving type myself

but I also believe "god is love" GOD IS LOVE, we need to love people love the lgbtq I won't recant 0% of them there words

Romans 3:31

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
i AM NOW BUSTED WITH MY FAMILY 
AND EARTH BILLIONS
ASK ME IF I CARE??????????
AND I LOVE SATAN - AND JESUS BOTH FOR DIFFERENT REASONS #CHRISTIAN GOTH VALLEY GIRL YAAAAAAAA

Leviticus 18:22-30

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the Lord your God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment