Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

I am currently praying for BOTH peace in Israel and Iran. Of interest to me tonight the Jews are promised the holy land in the quran I find that so interesting but I feel it might be some of the muslims to (I'm a thinker n'stuff) surah 7:137 "We caused those people who were deemed to be weak (the Israelites) to inherit the East and West of the land that We had blessed. And the sublime word of your Lord was fulfilled for the children of Isrā’īl, because they stood patient; and We destroyed what Pharaoh and his people used to build and what they used to raise high." - my blog posts are interesting lately eh : ).....................

I am currently praying for BOTH peace in Israel and Iran. Of interest to me tonight the Jews are promised the holy land in the quran I find that so interesting but I feel it might be some of the muslims to (I'm a thinker n'stuff)  surah 7:137 "We caused those people who were deemed to be weak (the Israelites) to inherit the East and West of the land that We had blessed. And the sublime word of your Lord was fulfilled for the children of Isrā’īl, because they stood patient; and We destroyed what Pharaoh and his people used to build and what they used to raise high."

https://gofund.me/96459075

Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:20 (5:20) Remember when Moses said to his people: 'My people, remember Allah's favour upon you when He raised Prophets amongst you and appointed you rulers, and granted to you what He had not granted to anyone else in the world.42

I include this bit after verse 20 above though I am not sure if this is part of the Quaran to??????? 

"""42. This refers to the glory the Israelites enjoyed before the time of Moses. There had appeared among them such great Prophets as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph. Moreover, from the time of Joseph they were able to achieve very considerable power and authority in Egypt. For a considerable period they were the greatest rulers of the civilized world, reigning supreme in Egypt and the surrounding territories. People are generally inclined to regard the time of Moses as the starting point for the rise of the Israelites. The Qur'an, however, states categorically that the truly glorious period of their history had passed long before Moses, and that Moses himself drew the attention of his people to that period as their time of glory.""" - info obtained quoted from..................

https://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=5&verse=20&to=26

  I got my 2nd vaccine shot today. And whether you get the vaccine shots or not either way it's a "walk by faith" 2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)" I can't see with my eyeballs that 100% the covid vaccines are safe, but I prayed is what I did before I got the vaccines, both shots I prayed, and was holy spirit filled, filled with Jesus presence much. 

   Also a verse I find comforting.......Proverbs 3:7-9 "Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:" Whether you took the vaccine or not, Proverbs 3:7-9 I believe is a good bit of the bible for us all right now. To not just read but do definately.

Home is with Jesus.

(shhhhhhhhh.............but for reals israel looks horrible, it looks like a desert waist land) People always try and speak as if Israel is just the most gorgeous place on TBN and Daystar tv................it always looks like a dry desert waist land on the tv.
  I mean I guess there are "green area's" in Israel, but nothing like some of the green areas in the USA
"sheri so much smack about the land in Israel" And it's expensive to. 
I'm a land bargain shopper I want like either lots of land cheap
or like uhhhhhh
wait ya I want lot's of land cheap hahahahahahahahhahaa
Have a great day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment