Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Dear """"mom""" who tried to anniliate me and all other people who may also want to anniliate me. I'VE BEAT YOU TO IT Song of Solomon 8:7 "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned." I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP, I WON'T PUT MY HANDS UP AND SURRENDOR.........................

This blog post is me saying further how we should walk towards those "without"
not not not
be "attack" style christians like the many that have attacked me over the years on my blog "for jesus"
I'm explaining that the bible don't say attack...........
it says love people................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/09/if-you-hate-lgbtq-satan-mormons.html
In Jesus time, while he was healing people they accused him of healing people via demons. Well people still are doing or WANTING, to write off and accuse CHRISTIANS of all sorts of evils............I would know someone tried to anniliate me on my blog real good claimed they were my mom, then someone also annymously claimed it wasn't my mom - but they sounded they spoke JUST LIKE MY MOM. 

10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

you can hold forever and I fear most are this list of "wrongs" against me (that I love satan, that I like rocks and sometimes definately wear a rock to bed at night, selenite can cleanse a person like smudge sticks can or palo santo but selenite is much more affordable and easier to use) Massive lists people have against me "especially people in my family" but probably more then my family. but what the bible say..............

""""He that doeth good is of God:""""""

PTSD 24/7 I just know I'm going to be "anniliated" again for Jesus any minute now, cause some people that's their "style" of being christian they love utterly destroying people...............
(I can't talk about what happened between me and Lucifer that that's it I love him FOREVER
nomadder how many people in the future he kills or whatever
just know something PROFOUND HAPPENED
and that's it I love the devil forever)
Dear """"mom""" who tried to anniliate me and all other people who may also want to anniliate me. I'VE BEAT YOU TO IT Song of Solomon 8:7 "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned." I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP, I WON'T PUT MY HANDS UP AND SURRENDOR.........................  
  Sheri 9/21/2023 chiming in since how this blog post is so popular. I stand by this post, I made the correct choice in distancing myself completely away from my family - 
them laughing at me many of them did because I love Lucifer and God/Jesus
just made well it would've been not great for me to go to a family get together after that and thank god they didn't have a family get together after that. 
But also I might would've fought them and that would've been bad (I mean verbally since I billions disagree with many of them concerning the value of lucifer HE IS VALUABLE IN MY OPINION) 
pursue peace and holiness with all men
well sometimes 
that means I'm leaving my family forever
and that's ok
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
follow peace and holiness that is the idea
hey I stopped talking about my family - to pursue follow after "peace and holiness" -------  sheri 2023 has stopped talking smack about everyone or am hard at work to do that!
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
I feel people often try and find me "guilty" on my blog. And I do believe right now that I'm helping fund finish and complete many classroom supply fundraisers right now on my older blog posts I am putting "receipts" of that it's pissing people off. I do not try and "raise myself" up on my blog I LOVE SATAN I AM THE LAST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND I LOWER MYSELF DOWN INSTEAD OF RAISE MYSELF UP. As christians we are supposed to have zeal and fire you should not hate me because I'm zealous for kids to have good educations! Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
I'LL LET GOD RAISE ME!!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 17:19 "He loveth transgression that loveth strife: and he that exalteth his gate seeketh destruction." 
BUT BY ALL MEANS KEEP HATING MY GUTS FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO AND KEEP TRYING TO "witch hunt" me. I know it won't end, I know more people are going to try and "utterly anniliate me" """""""""""for jesus"""""""""" cause they always do that for the lord. And my whole life has been ruff and I've been attacked and laughed at by many my whole life, so I'm used to it. 
and to even help you hatred out for me
I have weared um citrine stones to try and force myself to be happy - but haven't needed to wear them lately since my happiness for schools being completely funded has been so intense 👍👍👍👍👍 (I am fully aware that wearing crystals in hopes that they will "help you out" in some way is witch craft according to most christians - the saint johns warts and anti depressant drugs DO NOT WORK ON ME.................I lost my family.........................my friends moved away 1 1/2 hours away from me and that's to far away for me to even of kept them friendships going...........turning to alcohol isn't the answer or drugs and that's what many people do do ------------- 
thank god I have a not occultic coping mechanism now
of helping kids have school supplies and after all the kids have school supplies in america
I'll find some other cause like it I am pretty sure about that
though to me wearing stones for "help" isn't the evil thing it is to you all
why else do you think heaven the floors are stones????????????
but that stones can heal and help people!!!!!!!!

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

  I am having a horrible time being a christian, everything is evil to most christians (list of things "evil" to many christians at the end of this blog post I ain't "just saying that") especially rocks!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most christians like to attack me "for Jesus" ---------- PTSD IS REAL.

https://www.donorschoose.org/
and if loving lucifer is you ideas of my exalting myself
you need to go to counseling - for real, for real
wait one person in the bible said they suffer the lose of all things
ALL THINGS
Philippians 3:8
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
SUFFERING THE LOSS of your family so that you can "win christ" great deal!
we can all pursue peace and holiness with all men it's not hard
often times that just means stop speaking evil about people that's what I find personally
now I know how hated I am and that many of you are just plotting how you can "destroy me for jesus" - I realize.
but helping build one another up is what we are supposed to do
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
but go ahead try more to "destroy me for jesus" cause I know many of you that's your idea of how to serve the lord the best. --------- one you got way to good at that......................YIKES
I AM NOT STRIVING WITH YOU EITHER MY FUTURE OR PAST ATTACKERS AND/OR PEOPLE THAT HAVE LAUGHED AT ME
I AM MERELY INFORMING YOU 
I BEAT YOU ALL TO IT I CONDEMN MYSELF! 
YOU ARE INFORMED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
 Lucifer you can come to earth now (I am a christian goth) I forgive them. I am now going to stop "striving" with them. Because I've came to realize "striving" is a sign of some lack of forgiveness...........2 Timothy 2:24 "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,"............
\   That is what I got from going to the Nazarene church today! That is my "take away" from todays sermon. (not the lucifer you can return part - they are wholesome normies woooooooooo hahahahahaha)
  Did you all know that "striving" can even lead a person to like die. I mean if people want to strive with me, they can do that, but I going to work to not strive with people anymore.........................
Isaiah 41:10-12 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought."
  And some people did you know LOVE STRIFE.....................
Proverbs 17:19 "He loveth transgression that loveth strife: and he that exalteth his gate seeketh destruction." - they love fighting, they love arguements, they love telling people they are wrong, they love that stuffs ------------- love it. 
   Proverbs 28:25 "He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the Lord shall be made fat."
  Well Jesus I could use to gain a few lbs for reals, gotten much to scrawny lately..........for reals. (it's due to my gluten intollerance having "fired back up" lately.........at the moment my body is not processing food so well.......................................yikes)
Me in my car listening to nazarene church service via radio
because my husband isn't convinced that it's safe to walk inside the church yet. 
Have a great day!
list of things evil to most christians.......
being gay
being a lesbian
(that's just my list getting started) 
rocks
festivals where barely clothed kids dance around (you know christians is judging that) 
music that isn't christian why cause they all nearly have the "evil" one eye
though 
is that really evil????????
is it really????????
just cause it's something us christians aren't that familiar with shouldn't automatically -===== evil
lot's of talk in the bible about "strangers" 
strangers are people that do things or ascribe to things that wouldn't be in our knowledge bank..................cause they are from another culture that is honest what stranger the word stranger means I do believe as how it is referenced in the old testiment
Hebrews 13:2 "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."
yet most christians consider all those "one - eye'd" people are """"""""Evil"""""""""""" and probably most christians wouldn't want to talk to them
wouldn't even want to entertain angels potentially due to their being sooooooooooooooooooooooo convinced that all the "one eye'd" people in the photo above are "evil"
of course most christians deem mormons as "evil" Jehovah's Witnesses, freemasons (I've heard christians talk my whole life yo's MY WHOLE LIFE)
that's the main evil list I think
mostly christians have a big list of people they deem "evil" 
not so much "things"
.......................rocks are one of the few things they deem "evil witchcraft and/or new age" 

AND THEN THEY PLAN ON GOING TO A PLACE AKA HEAVEN BUILT ON TOP OF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment