Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2021

NEWSFLASH WE ARE MEMBERS OF ONE ANOTHER Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another." I am not just a Jew I am also "middle eastern" the same race basically AS MUSLIM PEOPLE FOR REAL, I HAVE PROOF. I am against the ripping of muslims force evictions of muslims from their homes (if they own the home, pay rent, pay mortgage, that home should be theirs).............................

NEWSFLASH WE ARE MEMBERS OF ONE ANOTHER Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another." I am not just a Jew I am also "middle eastern" the same race basically AS MUSLIM PEOPLE FOR REAL, I HAVE PROOF. I am against the ripping of muslims force evictions of muslims from their homes (if they own the home, pay rent, pay mortgage, that home should be theirs).............................this is real proof.............

@hocuspocus42069 AI picks up on my #middleeastern ♬ original sound - shedevil


1 John 3:11-13 "For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you."

originally this blog post was much larger, and me disagreeing with another video that a Jewish man made, but then he set that video on private so I can't share it here on my blog..........but that's pointless anyways since how that wasn't my original "concept" behind this blog post. Though I'm editing this 5/18/2023 quite a bit AFTER I put up this post and it's very foggy to me in my mind alllllllllllllll that my "concept" was for this post anyways. 
 My whole blog I like to have the same theme my whole blog probably why my blog don't have much traffic --------- love people. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment