Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Donating to help people in Gaza again, cause it's good to care about one another. And video of me burning a leaf that says "Racism end forever - thank you"...............

Donating to help people in Gaza again, cause it's good to care about one another. And video of me burning a leaf that says "Racism end forever - thank you"...............

   I can't talk about what actually provoked this video, but as I said I am a "empath" that means if you are friends with me and you post something on your social media.......................and you mean ill will towards me, and are cursing me I might will know that you are cursing me. 
Someone today cursed me bad - I do believe. 
(and if they didn't full out curse my life, 
they weren't being "nicey nice")
James 3:10 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be."

this person views my you tube videos - I was just being honest on it

that I sometimes struggle loving people especially when it looks like they hate me 

I think it's fair for me to say that

and if I say that 

I shouldn't be hated, or hated on after saying that


In life there is 
a elevator
but Jesus - that's the "down button"
for the lord I die daily
1 Corinthians 15:31 "I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily." - But I am fixin to go to the thrift store near me and get some more hopefully goth clothing today............last time I went there (last week) man I found some cool stuffs. 
   

   
@hocuspocus42069

♬ original sound - Sheri Walz

0 comments:

Post a Comment