Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Video blog post: I was boo'd by my parents for donating money today to "friends of gaza" - look I give even bigger bucks to Israel every month I subscribe to a expensive Israel subscription box that supports various artists (it's pretty cool). IT'S OK TO LOVE EVERYONE I PROMISE. In "deed and truth" doing good to them yes ------- do that -------- you know when light shines people say ------ when it's dark that's when light shines the brightest and God don't want our lights dim!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

 I was boo'd by my parents for donating money today to "friends of gaza" - look I give even bigger bucks to Israel every month I subscribe to a expensive Israel subscription box that supports various artists (it's pretty cool). IT'S OK TO LOVE EVERYONE I PROMISE. In "deed and truth" doing good to them yes ------- do that -------- you know when light shines people say ------ when it's dark that's when light shines the brightest and God don't want our lights dim!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

Revelation 3:15-17


15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
YOUR ON FIRE
when your giving money to people that maybe hate you!
AND LOVING THEM IN "DEED AND TRUTH"
1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
 Tonight this song is the mood I'm in so this is my song choice tonight...................................
(I'm often in a bon jovi mood - it's what it is)
I play the electric guitar to - not well but I do play the electric guitar......................
Life it is a rodeo
🤠




0 comments:

Post a Comment