Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Sometimes the only way to pursue peace and holiness with all men I've found out is to stay quiet. I'm not going to be ever hating lucifer, I am never going back on my promise to him it is clean written in the bible my family will never I don't believe be my family ever again I'M OUT and that is fine christians most them hate satan and believe you can't love Jesus and Lucifer at the same time YOU CAN. Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." I am dead turns out....................it's the alive that hold so fast to "butterflies and sunshine"...............

 Sometimes the only way to pursue peace and holiness with all men I've found out is to stay quiet. I'm not going to be ever hating lucifer, I am never going back on my promise to him it is clean written in the bible my family will never I don't believe be my family ever again I'M OUT and that is fine christians most them hate satan and believe you can't love Jesus and Lucifer at the same time YOU CAN. Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." I am dead turns out....................it's the alive that hold so fast to "butterflies and sunshine"...............

  ps this is a blog post redid because there was a html issue with a link to a charity. This one............(and it rendered for a little over a day ------ THE ENTIRE REST OF MY BLOG NOT WORKING BASICALLY). But I'm back and now I know more about HTML then I ever knew previously. Learning is a great thing. 

  You might as well call me count dracula. 
     But I do not drink human blood, nor cows blood anymore I repented, it's horrible. I don't practice witchcraft anymore either - also horrible. The suffering in the flesh I do for the lord everyday is intense. 
  Though I realize, there are ladies out there, no nail polish on their nails, only owning 20 outfits because ----------------- the putting on of apparel is a sin............and thus the only saintly thing to do is to only own 20 outfits FYI for the not "little house on the prairie group 👄
  You know though all you ladies with only 20 outfits..................
  1 Peter 3:3 "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;" 
  But I put that number up to the what 200 outfits zone, because I shop at thrift stores and I don't even wear expensive clothing. Putting on of apparel.................is about wearing fancy stuffs to impress people..................I do not do that. 
   I am merely a goth christian - yep. We exist. We are usually the utmost outcasts of society to. I take the cake though........................I do believe I have lost my family and most all of my friends.
   I will not change. I will not start hating lucifer like most of you all. 
   


   
I have been judged forever - for what???????????? If I do not wear makeup and in the pictures above I am not wearing not any makeup my near 50 self ain't. I am judged without makeup on a babylon the harlot by this world because I am pretty I am speaking from experience I have been judged a babylon harlot for most of my life due to being pretty. I am not ever "accepted into" churches. NEVER. Instead I am always the stone they cast away. 
Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;" I have never been "gathered" never only casted away. 
   Lucifer you will soon learn is a pirate, 
I am a pirate to
when you are a castaway for years and years and years
you become a pirate
you pry die to 💀
X
xoxoxoxo the entire cross and skullbones organization
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
For the longest of time I thought................oh no........................all the churches are "casting me away" oh no. Aye, but by now I see......................
The greatest thing ever that can happen to a fool is to be cast away. 
Matthew 5:11-13 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."
   I have double loyalty past my family and all of my friends, I shook hands......................I am a pirate, we do not live like you. 
   We will succeed.................cast us away all you like, please do. 
And have a great day being all "wise" - hahahahahahaha
that's me lovingly laughing at you
a loving pirate chuckle


0 comments:

Post a Comment