Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2021

I'm the worst christian ever (except Jesus he beat me I'll give it to him) Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Being a "big time" in the body of christ is worthless, all that matters is loving God/Jesus/people and that's it...................

1 Peter 3:2-4 "While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."
   Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." I realize I am the "villian" of not only my family but the body of christ --------- lucifer was the villian I might of overtaken him on that front?????????? But I can't be the only one whose love has "grown cold" this blog post is honesty. ".........the love of many shall wax cold" - amen Matthew 24:12
  I'm the worst christian ever (except Jesus he beat me I'll give it to him) Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Being a "big time" in the body of christ is worthless, all that matters is loving God/Jesus/people and that's it................... 

"but sheri that sounds noble"

ep

billions could die someday 

and I gonna let em

die

Revelation 13:10 "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."?
  But when heads start rolling bad, some the body of christ might get so upset. 
 not me
 (I often refer to songs on the birds of prey soundtrack for a reason 
-------- I'm fully going into the acid bath......I made up my mind Ecclesiastes 1:9 )
 oh you want that bible verse in context..................................
Revelation 13:9-11"If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."
 Sheri you are obsessed with the "killing time" ya...................cause there are christians that are doing horrible things out there. Some christians are doing horrible things to me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  They are most definately christians pry. I am the only "line crosser" in not only my family the entire body of christ that I know of. That's fixin to stand with satan and his people at armagedon. 
anybody else?
didn't think so
  Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."
I will be
as will the killing time

Luke 21:15-17

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
   I am the worst christian ever 
(except Jesus he beat me I'll give it to him)
what's the point of this post
some you in the body of christ have gotten so obsessed with how "good" and "christian" you look you've stopped doing the will of god
for surely 
my big sister deleting my questions I asked her on her instagram
and her pretending I don't even exist IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD
surely god would rather she love me and answer my questions
and her daughter forbidding me to be at any family get togethers that she is at SURELY COULD NOT BE THE WILL OF GOD
(this niece um she turns out blocked me from her instagram I thought she unfriended me, so she kept following me TO LOOK LIKE SHE LOVES ME, TO LOOK CHRISTIAN DON'T BELIEVE ME ----- VIEW 1ST VIDEO THIS BLOG POST........................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2021/06/i-destroyed-my-family-by-taking-and.html)
But those 2 family members will go to great lengths to look 
christian
at all costs even
.......................I don't think they are the only ones like that
Do the will of god
or don't
God does not WANT lukewarmness
Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am the only 'line crosser' in not only my family the entire body of christ that I know of. That's fixin to stand with satan and his people at armagedon."

I don't understand! If you're a Christian, wouldn't you want to stand with Jesus in that battle?

Giving it to god said...

I'm going to have to link this post then again on the side bar........
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-very-nice-muslim-reminded-me.html
I quote myself from the blog post above...........
Romans 9:21 "Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"
I don't think it is fair at all AT ALL, hear me out my blog is about love I'm not the typical christian, I actively much muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch want lucifer to win armageddon (though I don't want him hurting jesus to much just enough to win).
I think that is horrible being a vessel "unto dishonour" -------- hear it
not even having a chance
being made "unto dishonour"
Lucifer himself he had no chance, well besides if he wins armageddon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God knew everything lucifer was going to do before he did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUCIFER WAS MADE THE WAY HE WAS MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There wasn't a chance for lucifer and his people or very little ------ especially not for lucifer and the fallen angels they had 0% chance.
There are I'm sure of it, people out there made WITH NO CHANCE...............god made them unto dishonour.
In my mind the side of the war of armageddon to support is lucifers side, because they are going to fight for merely having basic rights. Beds to sleep on.
Toilets.
tree's with fruits
We seriously on this planet treat dogs that have bitten children better. Dogs that have bitten children some of them, have food and they have water, and a place to sleep AND THEY BITED A KID!!!!!!!!
I mean if lucifer had a chance for salvation
if he really did
I would feel differently then I do right now
but he never had a chance for salvation never never never, not him or his men, it was always in god's plans that they were headed to hell -------- a very bad place.
that isn't supposed to have tree's
or beds
or toilets

Post a Comment