Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Hey world my advice is to fear god who did not spare the angels. 2 Peter 2:4 "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" These are angels, men who if they had a wife (and one did up there in heaven) they would TREAT HER VERY WELL.............they are not stinky men, some men on this earth are stinky......

 Hey world my advice is to fear god who did not spare the angels. 2 Peter 2:4 "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" These are angels, men who if  they had a wife (and one did up there in heaven) they would TREAT HER VERY WELL.............they are not stinky men, some men on this earth are stinky......

If you get anything from my blog get this..........
IT'S GOOD TO FEAR GOD
FEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Peter 2:3-5 "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;"
Job 28:28 "And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."
Psalm 111:10 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever."
  These bible verses go with a previous blog post of mine where I was saying I am not a fool. I am deemed a fool I realize. I've long known the "game" out there....................I've long been the "runt of the litter" on the earth. 
  The one everyone looks at and is like - naw. 
I fear God. 
I fear God so bad, 
one day 
I went up to lucifer 
and I was like 
"hey honey, if I marry you again on this earth will you make sure I am saved"
and he said yes, and we shook hands
and that is my "deal with the devil"
nobody believes me
well it will be raining men shortly
if this was some schitck to get views to my blog
then I'd be the utmost genious on the planet
but this isn't a schitck 
and I ponder why on earth my blog is getting so many views
for the longest time nobody cared about me
I was just a worthless girl. 
Have a great day : ) 
The value on this earth is still very very low. I'll watch my 2nd husband post up shiz on facebook and the care that he receives from people the replies. That just isn't there for me for ANY of my facebook posts. Cause I'm a girl I don' thave the "worth" the guys have. 
   But soon my life will get better. I cannot say if "better days" are ahead for everyone, but for me better days are ahead............because husband #1 is going to make sure I'm valued. He'll let you all know that I am valuable. 
  And this is bonus content, but yesterday walking past the christian bookstore in the mall..............a feeling of darkness came over me....................even the lighting in the malls christian bookstore seemed dark. I'm not saying any of "that" has to do with the bookstore, cause I think what I felt is so much more deeper then that. How dark the body of christ has became to me a place where all to often men are "it"

0 comments:

Post a Comment