Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2021

I give this much to you all I am trapped in this normal world you've held me hostage here for years - but I also can escape away Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Me and my (good friend before I came to this earth Marilyn Monroe we aren't "losers" even if we done lost realize) TRUE LOVE IS ALWAYS A WIN.......................

I give this much to you all I am trapped in this normal world you've held me hostage here for years - but I also can escape away Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Me and my (good friend before I came to this earth Marilyn Monroe we aren't "losers" even if we done lost realize) TRUE LOVE IS ALWAYS A WIN.......................

Getting my memories back it all clicked
why I felt so much love for lucifer in the 1st grade 
and this intense need to capture his heart and soul for all of eternity
and so that's what I did 😁
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
(sheri um your blog we think it started out christian, 
it's ending up some massive love letter to the devil)
Jesus is lord, he did all he could do for us in giving his life for our sins...............
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
 I suspect some of you think I'm not aging my near 50 self with a adult daughter in college, and one in high school. 
  So I had to blog this. 
I am magic. 
Nothing is impossible for he whe believeth. 
I asked God
to please make me looking like Marilyn Monroe when I'm sent to the earth - so that lucifer would find me super sexy
God being LOVE 
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 INFINITY
not only obliged me........one upped that request.......
look at the "XM" on marilyn monroes hand
then look at the "XM" on my hand
look back, go look again
now look at her fingers at the shape of her hand
look back at mine
repeat a few times more
and realize
I'M NOT MARILYN MONROE
but I was and plan on being in eternity a friend of hers
All you "normal people" ya you. Think your "normal" what is normal?????????????????/ 
"And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean."
 AMEN Acts 10:28
"oh we see where you are going with this sheri we do not like that we are very mad at you" - 
🌄 pssss mountain please move to my house thank you. I'm done pretending I'm common..........the idea that I'm common is a bunch of bs anyways. 
This make believe stuffs is ridiculous. 
I need "real life"
"sheri you are in real life honey this is real life, people get trashed on, hated on, deserted by their friends and family - repeat their whole lives get stinky jobs or jobs that don't pay enough heck can't even tell the difference after so many years infinity"



0 comments:

Post a Comment