Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2021

Some people are shocked I've heard that there are so many old people that don't have family visiting them - I'm unshocked (it's sad don't get me wrong) Matthew 10:35 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." Jesus IS supposed to be more impactful then covid 19 the delta variant. I ain't trying to talk smack about the lord he is truelly supreme and #1 (that is NOT me being sarcastic). But I should be "the norm" out there having been all attacked badly by most of my family --------- THIS SHOULD NOT BE A "LEAVE IT TO BEAVER" WORLD................cause the lord has came and he did NOT come to "send peace"...............

 
 Some people are shocked I've heard that there are so many old people that don't have family visiting them - I'm unshocked (it's sad don't get me wrong) Matthew 10:35 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." Jesus IS supposed to be more impactful then covid 19 the delta variant. I ain't trying to talk smack about the lord he is truelly supreme and #1 (that is NOT me being sarcastic). But I should be "the norm" out there having been all attacked badly by most of my  family https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2021/06/i-destroyed-my-family-by-taking-and.html --------- THIS SHOULD NOT BE A "LEAVE IT TO BEAVER" WORLD................cause the lord has came and he did NOT come to "send peace"...............
   Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."  
  That is why the bible says I do believe that we walk by faith and not sight..........there will not always be "good times"
  In fact bible says...............
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."
   I am working hard to not just "grab bible verses" out of context......2 Corinthians 5:6-8 "Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord."
   Does that mean bad times for good on the earth - no. 

Mark 10:29-31 "And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first" 
.
  This far I've only owned 1 house, the one I'm living in right now. Only one land, the land I'm living at right now. BUT I BELIEVE MY BLESSING IS COMING! It may be late
I may be the last person god blesses on this planet
BUT I DO BELIEVE GOD IS GOING TO BLESS ME!
(I mean really bless me, bless me so much I won't question "is this god blessing me"? I'LL KNOW)
I'll know every morning I wake up
and every night I go to sleep 
FOREVER
and that is fine with me
I'm ready to be blessed by god. 
(might've been a few moments in my life I was mega "dark" and not wanting to praise god, so you know also not wanting to be blessed by god)
But god is good
and He is worthy to be praised

Psalm 18

18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
To all people that are more "surpreme" then me - most everyone I'm of the last πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
all this fighting to be #1 it's crazy
just go ahead be "better" then me
I'm chill
I'm chill over here
I WILL BE BLESSED GOD WILL BLESS ME
I don't need to try "that hard" 
I done telllllllllllllllllllll you all the truth
what I need to do 
only 2 things each day
pray and read my bible or listen to a sermon or something
THAT'S IT GOD'LL DO THE REST!



   

0 comments:

Post a Comment