Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2021

video blog post: deleting mention of any families names to work peace with them since how they deem it a act of war if I so much as mention their 1st names (my mom ordered me awhile ago to not mention even 1st names). Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."..................

video blog post: deleting mention of any families names to work peace with them since how they deem it a act of war if I so much as mention their 1st names (my mom ordered me awhile ago to not mention even 1st names). Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.".................. It's pretty important to be a "children of God" I feel as a christian. That could just be my thought though on things, I could be freaky in deeming it important to work peace and be a children of god????????....................

 My life has given me a concern and love for the forgotten, the lost, and so I wouldn't of wished my life to of been any different then it has been. 
 I even see and heck experience rock n roll things you all might deem "the evils of life" or some shiz in a "different light" 
for many it's not people like giving their lives to lucifer
and heck even if it was that
people need to relax
they need rock n roll
I need rock n roll
 To the pure all things is pure. Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
  The devil himself is completely different to me then what he is to most of you, in a way, in a real sense he is "pure" to me..................
he's not a evil nasty ogre
to all spray raid on myself and avoid at all costs
Did you all know Jesus when he went into the desert 40 days and nights was to give the devil a chance to tempt him. 
THE HOLY SPIRIT PUTS VALUE UPON LUCIFER.............
Matthew 4:1 "Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil." there was enough value real value upon Lucifer that the holy spirit led Jesus to the wilderness to be tempted of the devil!!!!!! That's real value!
  Ya 0% pastors ever say this stuffs, you'll never maybe ever hear anybody besides me say this stuffs
Lucifer is valuable
valuable
V - A - L - U - A - B - L - E
Luke 4:13 "And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season." Lucifer is so dedicated to his job, he's departing from Jesus but only "for a season" we done never see dedication to any job on this earth like that!!!!!!!
  That's what you call a "valuable employee" ------ valuable being the key word here. 
  Cause Jesus needed to be tempted. I'm like even zealous about the real value of the devil. 
  Some you all, are so clean perfect, if there wasn't a devil to tempt you you wouldn't sin ever probably.............so you'd never need to repent...............you see where I'm going with this the devil is hecka VALUABLE!
  "That is a weird thing to be zealous about sheri" - ok
least I'm all working peace with my family that I'm hoping won't invite me to family get togethers or even want to speak to me anymore cause I don't want to be made fun of by them anymore ----------- I can't take it anymore. 
  I need to not be bashed by tons of my family all the time anymore. 
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment