Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2021

I tell you a secret most people AREN'T SICK, ya they never wanted to be rock stars, or movie stars, OR EVEN TO OWN A MANSION. (they are whole, most people are 100% whole, always have been, always will be - sure they pry did sin like 1-2 times but that was "tee hee" style, they were never ever "sick" that's pry why they don't listen to Rhianna and I do.........just sayin) JESUS...........HE SHOWED US HOW TO BE LIKE THEM. Matthew 9:12 "But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick."..........

   I tell you a secret most people AREN'T SICK, ya they never wanted to be rock stars, or movie stars, OR EVEN TO OWN A MANSION. (they are whole, most people are 100% whole, always have been, always will be - sure they pry did sin like 1-2 times but that was "tee hee" style, they were never ever "sick" that's pry why they don't listen to Rhianna and I do.........just sayin) JESUS...........HE SHOWED US HOW TO BE LIKE THEM. Matthew 9:12 "But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick."..........
   When the body of christ starts praying just after reading the title for your blog post hahahahahahahahahahahh

 you don't need all "that stuff" 
when you are "complete" in Jesus.......

Colossians 2:9-11 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:"
  Don't ask me how the "well" are complete without Jesus????????????????
    The new car I think I need, the newer house I think I need, the land I think I need...................mythos "needs" 
I am complete right now as is with Jesus living in me. 
And so are you if Jesus is living in you. 
Jesus wasn't here for the "things of the world" he could obtain. Either we are a part of this world, or we are campers. 
John 8:22-24 "So the Jews said, “Will he kill himself, since he says, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come’?” He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”
The world is "from below"
you might be reading this blog post whilst being super fond of "the world"
it is "from below"
1 John 2:15-17 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
   My hair is red now
(I am a natural redhead, but I like my hair "crazy" red)
(no makeup on, when you are a redhead which I am a real redhead, ever notice a ton of red heads don't wear makeup ---------------- the bright red hair seems to be a "commodity" all of it own)
Shine bright like a diamond.................
My hair is still wet, I might go "full betty bang" 
I'm waiting to see how these bangs look with my hair dry. 

this partial betty bang will pry be enough
------- ya I cutted these
I know a little something something about cutting betty bangs








0 comments:

Post a Comment