Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2021

I understand hating lucifer though bible does say love your enemies LOVE THEM (because you don't know Lucifer all you know is all the smack written about him in the bible most of you that's all you know) Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," ""sheri what good could we do for lucifer?"" YOU COULD PRAY FOR HIM, that he has much success on this earth...AND LOVE HIM.............

 I understand hating lucifer though bible does say love your enemies LOVE THEM (because you don't know Lucifer all you know is all the smack written about him in the bible most of you that's all you know) "well sheri that smack is like true" - ok

I mean how many of us have "screwed up"???????/ oh that's right all of us

Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," ""sheri what good could we do for lucifer?"" YOU COULD PRAY FOR HIM, that he has much success on this earth...AND LOVE HIM.............
   But I do know him..........
  He keeps his word that's for one, he's not the type to promise people shiz and not near kill himself to make whatever he done promised someone out there to happen
and nobody sits and thinks about it but it pry ain't easy for him to make miley cyrus, and madonna, and etc. etc. these celebrities big time famous people like that (I'm not saying those 2 have deals with the devil, we will not know which celebrities had deals with the devil til judgement day pry) ------------- that probably is no easy feat
he really believed god needed to be stopped in heaven at the beginning of time ------------ he wasn't up in heaven all "ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa" no
if he was all up in heaven
"ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
1/3rd of the angels wouldn't of even of listened to him
if he didn't have some "cause" also 1/3rd of the angels wouldn't of followed him
he had a real reason to feel that god needed to be stopped a reason that 1/3rd of the angels adamantly also supported and THEY MUST'VE HAD A CLUE THEY MIGHT BE RISKING EVERYTHING. People don't just most of them don't risk everything for no reason, unless they is crazy, but lucifer is a super sane guy, he's not crazy
neither am I
though most people I realize deem me crazy,
I like lucifer have gone out on a limb to take a stand for what I believe in.
I'm going to take a nap now. 
Jesus is the LORD
and he did all he could do for us in giving his life for us
being that He was trapped in His word. 
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
  God was a prisoner
captive
and hostage 
to his word
I ain't making this up it's right there in John 1:1
it's terrible to leave anyone in a "box"
buried in their --------------
off to take a nap now
have a great day betty crockers
in betty crocker cookie baking america
I mean it's fine to be a betty crocker
or a leave it to beaver
but I recommend loving Lucifer - he's a nice guy. 
I would know cause I'm like not betty crocker
I can't even cook hardly


0 comments:

Post a Comment