Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2021

"I'm the righteousness of god in Christ Jesus" - Marcus Lamb just said that on daystar tv Proverbs 18:21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits." People like to tell me I'm garbage all the time, my family don't even want people to know they are related to me my mom ordered me to not speak 1st names on my blog (because gasp christians can't actually love the devil - YA THEY CAN!! (you all know that's why they are ashamed to be related to me) GOD WANTS A GOOD NARRATIVE FOR YOU IGNORE THOSE WHO SPEAK BADLY ABOUT YOU OR THINK BADLY ABOUT YOU............

 "I'm the righteousness of god in Christ Jesus" - Marcus Lamb just said that on daystar tv Proverbs 18:21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits." People like to tell me I'm garbage all the time sometimes in just my being ignored to be honest, my family don't even want people to know they are related to me my mom ordered me to not speak 1st names on my blog (because gasp christians can't actually love the devil............ya they can. (you all know that's why they are ashamed to be related to me) GOD WANTS A GOOD NARRATIVE FOR YOU IGNORE THOSE WHO SPEAK BADLY ABOUT YOU OR THINK BADLY ABOUT YOU............

Hebrews 13:20-21 "Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."
   That's not the smack people talk or think about you, that's being made perfect in every good work to do his will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PERFECT AMEN!
(which means the smacks people be's talkin are null and void)
VOID

Psalm 51:6-8 "Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice." Let it be known that "truth in the inward parts" in the old testiment sense has to do with caring about people...............being a Jew as much as people hate Jews isn't a heartless faith Exodus 22:22 "Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child." Truth in the inward parts has more to do with than caring for people of course but that is a "element of things" Truth in the inward parts will impact how you treat people, if you have hate inside, envy inside, jealousy inside how you gonna be "whiter than snow" then. 
realize you don't need to envy that person
you don't need to hate that person
"Give it to God" - let it go that hate, let it go that envy...........God may have a different sort of blessing for you then mansions etc. who's to say that as well won't be a FABULOUS blessing maybe even better then -------- that fame you might envy, 
that beauty you might envy
that car you might envy
God knows what we need better then we know! Better then we know. Ephesians 3:20 "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"
  Isaiah 1:17-19 "Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:"
If my family doesn't want me
they try and claim they love me but then they don't want people to know that they are related to me
no worries
God is going to work things out in my life nomadder what
life out to get you you feel
aye
aye
let me remind you who we are in christ jesus right now......oh ya.........

Romans 8:36-38 "As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,"
That's 0 points life - nomadder how bad things seem to you at the moment
1 billion plus infinity points for Jesus Christ the Lord!
we ain't never going to quit






 


0 comments:

Post a Comment