Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2021

I know I'm supposed to want the things most American people want............ I'm supposed to be all about new cars new this new that but where is "life more abundantly" at my family that jesus came to give us??????.............................

  I e-mail I sent to my family today............................
I slept with my braid in my hair last night - this day 2 hair held up well (I used slight hair oil on day 1 not much................my hair is really some thick native american hair for reals - I don't end up with the "fly away" hairs)

I know I'm supposed to want the things most American people want
I'm supposed to be all about new cars new this new that
but where is "life more abundantly" at my family that jesus came to give us??????
is it in this "rat race"????????????
I don't believe it is at all
I believe it is in growing a garden, having maybe some farm animals........living on the land................being a native american basically ---------- I ain't talkin crazy right now. 
 We have chased after something of no value that many of the American people put value on - they do many of them
god gave us what we need
he gave us land
he gave us plants
........................................for many, god get's LOST in the rat race
martha martha you are careful in many things but one thing is needful..................

Luke 10:41-42 "And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her."

 American people have bedazzled you all I swear and near done near took your souls.
Maybe the last sentence was me getting carried away in a e-mail to my family - hahahahahahahahahah
  For the longest of time I wanted mansions, fame, etc. etc. to...............well cause that's what we clean see on the tv. And many commercials buy this buy that buy buy buy buy buy. 

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

off to church in a second but insert some native american music 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

I'm glad I'm over 1/4th native american
I've been lucky to of spent most my life including my life now around native americans (I married a native american man that could get full government benefits but wants to work a job for his money)
I'll admit somedays I've been cray cray
but this country everyday is pushing commercials and things at us..........THAT ARE CRAZY
WE SHOULD WANT GOD/JESUS - NOT STUFF, NOT FAME, NOT MANSIONS, NOT STUFF, GOD/JESUS
LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY ISN'T IN THE THINGS YOU OWN
it's in the love you have for people
it's in the love you have for God/Jesus
it ain't located in "stuff" - but that's what the world tells us is where it's located.........world has lied to us


  



0 comments:

Post a Comment