Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2021

confessing my sin video blog post - I used a cuss word though not directed towards anyone or anything, while being viciously verbally assaulted by my big step sister and I was upset and I pry should've just hanged up the phone on her that pry was the correct most "christian" thing to do. It's good to NOT walk around like ahhhhhhhhh I'm perfect, like most people are doing these days cause Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." The bible talks about confessing our faults to one another - we are supposed to HAVE FAULTS.................mine is sometimes I cuss when I get upset I going to work harder to not do that............

 confessing my sin video blog post - I used a cuss word though not directed towards anyone or anything, while being viciously verbally assaulted by my big step sister and I was upset and I pry should've just hanged up the phone on her that pry was the correct most "christian" thing to do. It's good to NOT walk around like ahhhhhhhhh I'm perfect, like most people are doing these days cause Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." The bible talks about confessing our faults to one another - we are supposed to HAVE FAULTS.................mine is sometimes I cuss when I get upset I going to work harder to not do that............

  I think I won't be invited to anymore family get togethers and I'm glad about this, cause I need to not be attacked by my family anymore. It's most of my family that lives near me attacking me. They don't verbally assault each other, just me, I'm the "Target"................
Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
proud people verbally accuse people of stuffs
Proverbs 16:17-19 "The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul. Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud."
proud people often look great
it is likely even that many a proud christian is walking around dividing QUITE THE "SPOIL"
it is better the bible is saying to be of a "humble spirit"
with the "lowly"
with the actually low of rank on this earth

I love lucifer I've been told I can't be a christian and love lucifer by my family, maybe the world feels "that way"
well that is a lowly place to be
I stay here

you go ahead stay in your
perfect
sinless
highly exalted castles of perfection
and go to family get togethers and talk smack about me if that is what "floats your boats"

please pray for me though
that my family quit attacking me
the 2 that are massively attacking me
cause I need a break from that badly
James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
Wishing everyone a great day even the person in my family no doubt going to verbally assault me all day today 
she's at home all day with a baby I don't think it's "going well"
she claims she doesn't have postpardum depression.............but this non-stop assault on me is coming from some hormonal imbalance I'm 100% about that




0 comments:

Post a Comment