Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2021

video blog post: I'm supposed to be upset bad with the LGBTQ according to a show I'm watching on Daystar tv today. I'll admit it's good to identify as something you actually are, if you are born native american like I am then identify as that (I give this example cause my bob hair cut grew several inches in a week, and now I'm back to wearing my hair in a native american braid WHICH IS PRETTY my native american hair is pretty). If you were born basically with a pee pee, or a va jay jay YOU WERE BORN WITH THEM.....................

 video blog post: I'm supposed to be upset bad with the LGBTQ according to a show I'm watching on Daystar tv today. I'll admit it's good to identify as something you actually are, if you are born native american like I am then identify as that (I give this example cause my bob hair cut grew several inches in a week, and now I'm back to wearing my hair in a native american braid WHICH IS PRETTY my native american hair is pretty). If you were born basically with a pee pee, or a va jay jay YOU WERE BORN WITH THEM.....................

people born with BOTH va jay jay and a pee pee - how are they a mistake either??????????

What is this idea that god makes "mistakes"????????

(though those born with both I would think in god's eye's for them to pick a sex is fair...........for them to be comfortable)

Genesis 2:22-24 "And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
  The person in my family that identifies as part of the LGBTQ - believes they were born attracted to the opposite sex..............nomadder that the bible literally says............
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh"
  I am unable to convince them "otherwise" - they believe they were born attracted to the opposite sex and they believe "this" as if it were the bible.
  I've tried to tell my family hey that isn't what the bible says, they literally won't listen to me, you could walk up to them be like 
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh"
They be like nope god ordained some people to be born attracted to the other sex...that they were "born that way".......some imaginary bible verses they have.........in imaginary bibles. 
  But the bible doesn't say they were born that way at all it says......................
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh"
  I don't think god made no mistake with me
I'm a girl
I'm meant to be a girl
I intend to be a straight girl my whole eternity
I don't think god makes mistakes like that. 
He made you with a pee pee he means for you to be a straight guy. 
He made you with a va jay jay he means for you to be a straight lady. 
BUT SOME PEOPLE SOOOOOOOOO HAVE A IMAGINARY VERSION OF THE BIBLE
I NO MAKING THIS UP
They not only have a imaginary version of the bible - they believe that bible profusely. 
my husband you couldn't convince him that the make believe bible in his brains isn't the holy inspired word of god. 
you couldn't

my niece she told me she is going to ignore me
and so she's just stopped replying to my texts ect. "in the name of Jesus" because no doubt she has a imaginary version of the bible that says you can ignore people all you want and that is elect of god to wazuu. 
PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THE BIBLE

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

fables

the words of lady gaga in this song they consider the holy word of god

that they are "born this way" baby.........

ya you were born some way

either with a va jay jay 

or a penis

I don't anything but love the LGBTQ

If I've been brainwashed man I blame the republicans for brainwashing me

the republicans did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the republicans to but I no like maga hats you can't make me like maga hats I won't or flags I don't like maga flags either you can't make me


0 comments:

Post a Comment