Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

(video blog post) Honouring my parents. Deuteronomy 5:16 "Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee."......................

My dad he always went to work, I did not see him much because he often worked overtime and many long hours (well he was back years and years and years of back child support to my big sister - just saying).
Deuteronomy 5:16 "Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee."
 I got this for both of my parents birthdays........
I am a big believer that how your house is "decorated" will impact your mood and how you feel about yourself. 
I so much believe in "feng shui" that recently I talked my husband into moving all the coats back into the coat closet ------ because before they were by the door but like where you could see them like maybe 50 coats............that "visual clutter" will impact you. But the idea of "feng shui" isn't to have 0% decorations in your house, or things "seeable" but instead to be mindful of what art, what plants, have a plan. That there never be or "feel like" there is randomn clutter everywhere. 
   I don't see people really honouring there parents out there at all ---------- maybe everyone is suicidal????????????????????
  ??????????????????????????????????????????????
  Hope you get liking life more. 
 This song has nothing to do with this post I just love Lana Del Rey. I've been told I'm a satan worshipper, I accept Jesus christ as my lord and savior, I've been told I'm a mislead desperate sinner. But I didn't have a childhood, my mom battled cancer most of my childhood and teen years. What do people do once they can finally live??????????? Or I should say what do people want to do once they can finally live........................live "come off of the shelf" as lana sings, ya that's right lana!!!!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment