Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2021

When you are a mermaid you are MORE THEN A CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS because "deep waters" is where you clean LIVE (ain't a problem I'm sayin if you clean live there) only a problem that is for land folk Psalm 69:14 "Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters."..................

   When you are a mermaid you are MORE THEN A CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS because "deep waters" is where you clean LIVE (ain't a problem I'm sayin if you clean live there) only a problem that is for land folk Psalm 69:14 "Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters." My big sister put this on her instagram today............

  My big sister often don't say stuff when she posts up these bible verses, so I'm left having to be "pychic" but I'm left having to be pychic with all my family cause I'm like not allowed to be a part of my family cause I love Lucifer, and according to them the conscencious seems to be you can't love Lucifer and Jesus at the same time, that I simply must be satanic garbage to chuck away aka cast away stones............Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;" -  Churches also have chucked me away always bad. 
   I can only estimate that my big sister thinks she is "going through it" but I told her........EVERYONE LOVES HER.................she is super popular. World she like hangs out with church ladies they like like her and she like puts up photo's on the internet hanging out with church ladies and women friends in general and they allow her to post up those pics on the internet because she is that "beloved"
  She not only has women friends to hang out with - she gets to take photo's with them - AND post them on the internet......................she's a rockstar. 
   Me I'm the trash.
  But anyways bible says.............
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  And Romans 10:9 is good for you land folk to - but I don't know how God's gonna make that happen for you all????????????
  If you all in "deep waters" and that is so baddddddddddddddd for you, whilst being beaten or something I can only imagine. I'm not saying my sister ain't going "though it" but she is a hair stylist that rents a hair salon station so she don't really have a "boss" to all verbally assault her. And then her friends I done know love her and her church friends and her family. So where these "deep waters" could even exist for her??????????????? And her marriage far as I know is going well. I haven't heard even that her daughters baby has died. 
    My sympathies to all you 99% of you that ain't mermaids, things gotta be sometimes at least real ruff for you, and eventually most of you will be in the "frickasee" and that's real ruff for reals. 
Don't worry
Be happy
Nehemiah 8:10
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
  That's what I've been told by other members of the body of christ. Never be sad, never, only happy all the time, else you are being a bad christian. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD REPEATELY. 
  But at any rate, happy is a "stronger" way to be, there is strength in having "the joy of the lord" in being happy. 
  There is strength in being thankful. 
  It is when you are unhappy or unthankful - maybe then that is when the devil comes and tempts you and/or you sin?????????????????????
  πŸ‘„ Lucifer though
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
I'm a real mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!










  
   


0 comments:

Post a Comment