Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

It is a mistake to chuck away sinners and deem them worthless garbage - time and chance happeneth to all, that means nomadder how satanic a person looks THEY COULD END UP LOVING GOD AND GIVING THEIR LIFE TO JESUS - you could be the person that makes that "difference" and you never know when or with what person that could happen to...............

  It is a mistake to chuck away sinners and deem them worthless garbage - time and chance happeneth to all, that means nomadder how satanic a person looks THEY COULD END UP LOVING GOD AND GIVING THEIR LIFE TO JESUS - you could be the person that makes that "difference" and you never know when or with what person that could happen to...............

Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
  There may be a time to "cast away stones together" but if you really with the Lord Jesus Christ --------- your going to be 100% about gathering people in. 
Luke 11:22-24 "But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out."
  A time to "cast away stones" in my estimation though I know most the body of christ disagree's with me...........is when a person is harming other people like killing people um because they are a member of ISIS. AND THAT'S IT IN MY MIND. 
Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;"
  In my mind
if you love Lucifer like I do - your gatherable
if you do drugs - your gatherable (you can be persuaded to go get rehab sober up)
if you ummmmm are LGBTQ - gatherable but please don't force them into "that therapy thingy" whatever it's called -------------- let god work in their hearts................gather them in.............don't judge............be nice.........................and let god do a work in their hearts PLEASE
Them's my main examples
  Cancel culture is in the body of christ rampant right now, and it's rampant in my own family and I'm the one that has been cancelled and it should not be........christians should be gathering people in!
  That's all thats' on my heart for today. I know I am a sinner saved by grace. I know I'm not anything "that fantastic" please don't cancel me
please don't cancel the LGBTQ etc. 
please
keep attacking me though if you want my family
and pastors
you can't harm me X
cross and skullbones for the lord forever
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
ping 
ping
ping
goes the bullets trying to hit me
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah




0 comments:

Post a Comment