Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

shhhhhhh I tell you a little secret, you only need to have a "little salt" shhhhhhh Matthew 5:13 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."....................and I quote a brother from the Apostolic Christian Church of America (sometime's someone says something to me that "sticks with me") he said "it's good to be in demand" ------- AGREE'D................

shhhhhhh I tell you a little secret, you only need to have a "little salt" shhhhhhh Matthew 5:13 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."....................and I quote a brother from the Apostolic Christian Church of America (sometime's someone says something to me that "sticks with me") he said "it's good to be in demand" ------- AGREE'D................
  But hear me out "being in demand" could just be you know doing enough good, loving enough people that your not considered "good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men"

  You might be like me, be a little "Salt and Peppa" not peppa in the bad way, peppa in the "spicey way" which is how "Salt and Peppa" meant that to, the spicey way they meant things I'm pretty sure, I mean the music pretty much tells us that much..................
Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"
"Sheri you just want to score right now" ---------- DON'T BE HATIN THE HOT BODY SHOW!
COMMON DON'T BE HATIN THE HOT BODY SHOW!
Salt n Peppa whatever their names are, they look like me, some meat on their bones............
men forgot in the year 2021 what sexy is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's us ladies that the beans and rice didn't miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment