Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2021

Video blog post from the "bad guy" of the body of christ who loves satan: Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Nomadder how badly people want to condemn me especially in my family, I am like everyone else, since how I'm walking in the spirit and torturing myself with the word of God.............#FACTS..................

 
(I may just go to wednesday night church - I haven't been going to wednesday night church for sometime now.......but I pry should go to this church conference, that would be complete torture to me ----- I'm fully aware most of you loooooooooooooove church conferences so much..................my condolences)
  Video blog post from the "bad guy" of the body of christ who loves satan: Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Nomadder how badly people want to condemn me especially in my family, I am like everyone else, since how I'm walking in the spirit and torturing myself with the word of God.............#FACTS.................. 
   (wow when a worse then beezelbub fool get's attacked by several of her family members and launches into her ministry finally Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?")
  Don't worry my family members aren't beelzebub's at all, they are what you all like ----- at church ----- me inserting miss america wave emoji here 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋 that's the worse then beelzebub miss america wave 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋 hahahahhahahahahahhahahah I love it 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
NO SERVANT CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS
SOME OF US MAYBE DO MAKE THE CHOICE FOR JESUS BY THE DAY
DAILY............
Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
  You sure enough will "pick one" today, you either gonna pick your flesh, or you going to pick the Lord Jesus Christ. YOU GONNA PICK ONE OF THEM TWO. 
Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
oh your going to put some little house on the prairie songs on your blog posts - in some praise Jesus 24/7 athon
not loving mansions ever
or yaughts
or weird orderbs
ok you do that
😅
me sitting here being worser then the house of Beelzebub
👄👄
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓





0 comments:

Post a Comment