Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2021

We are supposed to be in general perfect if you didn't know that now you know Matthew 5:48 "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." We aren't supposed to merely be "merciful" though being "merciful" is great if that's all you can muster right now that's great. We are literally supposed to wake up everyday and be like I'm going to be nice to people, I'm going to give people a chance..................................

I'm back from the conference I didn't stay for the whole thing. We are supposed to be in general perfect if you didn't know that now you know Matthew 5:48 "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." (that wasn't a bible verse at the conference - that's what god has on my heart right now and the verses around that)...................

Matthew 5:46-48 "For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
  At the conference 1st night I weared a ghostbusters t-shirt to it and black velvet pants, and goth makeup..............I literally heard people say "that girl in the ghost shirt is scary" - oh I heard them. 
  I didn't turns out get anything out of the conference, that was about "mercy" and "forgiveness" ------ but God has sticky noted Matthew 5:46-48 for me post the conference. 
  I went to this conference for what 4-5 hours and it was pry a great conference for some people, it just didn't do anything for me. 
 "perfect" in my estimation is some sort of willingness to give people a chance
or in some cases a 2nd chance
or a billionth chance
that is perfect
 We aren't supposed to merely be "merciful" though being "merciful" is great if K- and A- could ever be merciful people that would be great for them if they could ever achieve that. We are supposed to be PERFECT. 
  Or shoot to be perfect - many of us somedays mess up flub up maybe judge someone for instance FOR INSTANCE stay away from that person you thus judged, don't love them, talk about how "scary" they look wearing their ghostbusters t-shirt I know some you church folk don't want to love the "scary" people because they are soooooooooo scary. (((((((if your talking about how scary I look are you loving me?????????? ------- my vote is you ain't loving me in that event))))))))) Cause Matthew 5:48 "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
But we are all sinners in need of Jesus
so I forgive the mega church
 Wake up everyday and be like I'm going to be nice to people. 
I'm going to give people a chance. 
   And this weekend I'm going back to the baptist church down the street. ((((((((((((((I think my goth self fairs a little better at that church))))))))))) 
   I gonna say this
you want to know where the "most perfectest" church are
you want a clue 
walk into churches looking like night of the living dead see how they treat you
see if they be's making comments about you a few feet away about how "scary" you look
YOU'LL BE REAL TIPPED OFF QUICK THAT WAY
this isn't a phase being Goth
this is 24/7
this is my lifestyle
I am not trying to be "scary" either
or scare people
this is my lifestyle
Raise your glass fellow freaks.............
I think goths oftentimes are the closest to perfection
that ain't me bragging
that's my honest belief
because when I was a kid
watching the Adams Family 
and The Monsters
both those shows those people were nice to the normies
they were nice to the "weirdo's" 
I am not scared of you like some of you are in terror the grips of of me 👄
Have a great day. 
Hope you get cured of your terror of me someday. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment