Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2021

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" - abortion should always be legal and that vaccines should be NOT mandatory (I got my vaccine, but I believe in freedom, this thing our country is supposed to stand for Liberty), have you all read the dictionary definition of liberty? (though abortions are bad I agree).......................

I did get my 2 covid vaccine shots ok, but I am concerned about the vaccine mandate
it's our freedom being taken away
My kids are like me or at least 1 of them is a bit........cause yesterday my oldest daughter told me she has refused to say the pledge of alliegance for years because she says the pledge of alliegance is occult like. 
  I as a child said the pledge of alliegance to the flag so I have the pledge memorized..........
I pledge alligiance to the flag 
of the united states of america
and to the republic 
for which it stands
one nation
under god
with liberty and justice for all
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liberty

liberty

 noun
lib·​er·​ty | \ ˈli-bər-tē  \
plural liberties

Definition of liberty

 (Entry 1 of 2)

1the quality or state of being free:
athe power to do as one pleases
bfreedom from physical restraint
cfreedom from arbitrary or despotic (see DESPOT sense 1) control
dthe positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges
ethe power of choice
2aa right or immunity enjoyed by prescription or by grant PRIVILEGE
bpermission especially to go freely within specified limitswas given the liberty of the house
3an action going beyond normal limits: such as
aa breach of etiquette or propriety FAMILIARITYtook undue liberties with a stranger
bRISKCHANCEtook foolish liberties with his health
ca violation of rules or a deviation from standard practicetook liberties in the way he played the game
da distortion of factThe movie takes many liberties with the actual events.
4a short authorized absence from naval duty usually for less than 48 hours
at liberty
1FREE
2at leisure UNOCCUPIED

 -------- The temple of satan should be able to put up baphomets next to the 10 commandments they sure should. 

------------- women everywhere in the United States of America should be able to abort babies if they want to. It's horrible I agree it's horrible THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

liberty like read the definition above

And most of the USA doesn't understand it don't look to be the dictionary definition of Liberty

that's so frustrating to me


I never have aborted a child thank god, and I never would want to
probably many ladies don't want to
If you have ANY of your freedoms taken away from you, you start valueing freedom BIG TIME
and thus I value freedom BIG TIME


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no reason that your relationship with family can't be worked out for you. I've written a letter asking them to reconsider. Hope it helps.

Post a Comment