Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Video blog post: You want to "get ahead" in life talk to someone that knows something. Well we've got two top chair holders in band (Jesus Christ is Lord, also the "morning star") Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" ----- Of course all of you all should only speak to Jesus yes - never speak to lucifer that is to dangerous (I don't believe that for myself personally..........I'm supposed to say stay away from that horrible devil he will only kill, steal and devour you......you should probably do that that would be horrible for you to get eaten)..............

  Video blog post: You want to "get ahead" in life talk to someone that knows something. Well we've got two top chair holders in band (Jesus Christ is Lord, also the "morning star") Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" ----- Of course all of you all should only speak to Jesus yes - never speak to lucifer that is to dangerous (I don't believe that for myself personally..........I'm supposed to say stay away from that horrible devil he will only kill, steal and devour you......you should probably do that that would be horrible for you to get eaten)..............

I ain't into blaming the devil for everything like most of the body of christ is
sometimes people just stink out there
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."
Love your enemies........it is the bible
if you are a christian you should love lucifer
LOVE PEOPLE BASICALLY 
LOVE
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." ---------------- you try and tell me that lucifer and the fallen angels aren't humans therefore you don't have to love them but they are your enemies are they not??????? THEY AIN'T MY ENEMIES..........I loves them though πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„
don't worry
my ideas will never pick up steam
I'm a worthless girl remember
I worthless
"normal" 
girl
you know according the script you all want me to stick with

Jesus mentioned as the "morning star" top chair in band basically...........

Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
Lucifer indeed is mentioned as the "morning star" in this verse it is the only way Job 38:6-8 makes sense, because that verse speaks of a time when the "morning stars sang together" well that is indicating a morning star is no longer singing with Jesus.................lucifer basically.....
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
  Basic morning star math this is.............
Job 38:6-8 "Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?"
  Several blog posts speaking about this this is one of them.....https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/why-are-jesus-and-satan-referred-to-as-the-morning-star-in-the-bible/

Grab.................

I mean I pry should go to my churches conference this weekend, we can "learn" from each other as well - sure nuff. 
I know people think I'm a proud a-hole
but "humility" 
or a lowliness of spirit
has nothing to do with how often your blog
or you tube
etc. etc. 
and everything with do you esteem each other highly????????

Philippians 2:3 "Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves."

  That ==='s this "esteem" ya, that I deem it worthwhile to go to a church conference, I just like most don't like sitting for hours on end etc. Or go to church on sunday. Or hang out with some fellow believers. Or read some christian books I am reading right now "Courageous" by Dr. Robert Jeffress.

    Whether you are a believer or not

everyone has "value" 

everyone

Acts 10:28 "And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean."
Tootles.






0 comments:

Post a Comment