Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2021

"Most" (by most I really mean the majority) all that adds me on social media are men and sometimes lesbians. And today it hit me that the world might not think about marriage the way I do...........cause I told a guy I am married (I tell people this to let them know if they want to nooky time or have any romantic relationship with me at all they are out of luck) and told him even if I was in a miserable marriage that I do not believe in divorce except in the event of cheating - that I believe god blesses EVEN A STINKY MARRIAGE. Or less then the cinderella fairy tale. Most people THEY GIVE UP ON THEIR MARRIAGES, they don't believe like me. I told him I believe the way I believe because I am a lot of a Jew.............................

Better I live in the "real world" 
then a fake world that is "amp'd" up because I'm pretty
(but sheri nobody is going to your blog that isn't actually good people should care about you) - don't take it up with me take it up with them. I can't make them care.
"Most" (by most I really mean the majority) all that adds me on social media are men and sometimes lesbians. And today it hit me that the world might not think about marriage the way I do...........cause I told a guy I am married (I tell people this to let them know if they want to nooky time or have any romantic relationship with me at all they are out of luck) and told him even if I was in a miserable marriage that I do not believe in divorce except in the event of cheating - that I believe god blesses EVEN A STINKY MARRIAGE. Or less then the cinderella fairy tale. Most people THEY GIVE UP ON THEIR MARRIAGES, they don't believe like me. I told him I believe the way I believe because I am a lot of a Jew.............................
  I have more thoughts on bad marriages or less then the cinderella marriages, but I'd get in trouble if I verbally out loud said my theories.
  So I will state my theory like this....................
if you are in a sanctified marriage are you going to be beaten??????????
are you?????????????
  I mean if you are explain this to me...................
  I theorize though I gonna be big time trouble for even theorizing this what can I do my brain works and I'm a thinker. 
  If a lady is being beaten - I mean go to safety, take your kids to safety right. But what if she went to church??????????????? What if she rededicated her life to christ?????????????
  THIS IS JUST A THEORY I HAVE
my brains work all the time
I know sometimes my brains maybe should stop I gonna get busted for thinking
1 Corinthians 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."
 what holy men beat their wives???????????????????????????
https://legaljobs.io/blog/divorce-rate-in-america/
divorce rates are on the decline in america......

Divorce Rates in America Statistics 2019

1. The divorce rate in America is 2.9 per 1,000.

   Maybe I am becoming the "norm"?????????????????????
  These are my thoughts for today. 
or I'm the norm at the moment?????????
 Maybe people are staying married cause housing is so expensive?????????????
 At any rate
if you are in a stinky marriage ------ there's hope with Jesus!
there really is....................
1 Corinthians 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."
But do get you and your kids to safety if you are being beaten. 
tootles
Slowly but surely I'm "going solar"....................

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment