Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2021

No greater love has a man that he lay down his life for his friends........the things of this world AREN'T WHAT'S VALUABLE...............friends are valuable, uh God/Jesus is valuable...............

Update 4/4/2024 I think this bible verse STINKS Matthew 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." Matthew 19:29 is literally saying leave your family "for jesus" and then you'll be rich. 
my parents moved away from me 22 or so years ago (pry more then that) they now own a house and 2 rental units above it................so richish
my brother also moved away from me 22 or so years ago - he's a college teacher - richish
my sister also moved away from me about 22 years ago - she's a model but married into the jaxheimer family - so richish
My probably not dna related to me sister and her family NO LONGER INVITE ME TO FAMILY GET TOGETHERS MY FAMILY IS STILL HAVING FAMILY GET TOGETHERS JUST WITHOUT ME BECAUSE I LOVE LUCIFER - SO THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO BEING RICH
  All this being abandoned, hasn't left me with "life more abundantly" that I can see??????????????????????????? John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
  And my husband family is also working on becoming rich, cause lately most em, aren't around much at the family get togethers, they'll like show up for a few minutes and then like go. THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO BEING RICH. 
https://foe.org/
""""Pollinators are dying at unprecedented rates. Pipelines are destroying life-sustaining ecosystems. Hunters are legally killing wolf pups in their dens. And each new year tops the previous as hottest on record. We can stop this together --""" - FRIENDS OF THE EARTH
Original post that is getting slews of traffic.....................
  No greater love has a man that he lay down his life for his friends........the things of this world AREN'T WHAT'S VALUABLE...............friends are valuable, uh God/Jesus is valuable...............
    I think some of us battle being able to see where the real treasure is.
This world makes the things of the world look like they are treasure BUT THEY ARE NOT
  Last night I watch a play, I think it's called "Puffs" Harry Potterish play. In the play like um I shouldn't say what all happened I'll just say at one point in the play, someone said "you'll be ok, cause you have the most valuable thing" 
and I forget which harry potter character, um one of them said "what" 
and he pointed at his heart and said "your heart" (agree I agree) 
I took a pic of the set before the play started πŸ’“
My husband bought me a pretend harry potter house pin πŸ‘
Matthew 6:31-33 "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
  The world makes it seem like the things that are valuable is "the stuff" and it ain't "the stuff" it's really the bible God/Jesus, friends, family what family you have left. 
  My neice has said she disowns me forever cause I didn't invite myself over to her house over the years and am not pychic and she hardly went to family get togethers so I recogned she just didn't want to have much to do with her aunt (I still don't think she wanted ever to have to do with her aunt, not the way she attacked me for days and days and days in private text messages). 
I never sat there with some plot of 
"ha ha ha I will not hang around me neice and really po her"
I was being in the word of god
I was buisy seeking 1st the kingdom of heaven
Matthew 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."
  Matthew 19:29 the word "forsake" it often is associated with something bad. But it ain't necessarily something bad. 
I'm the villian of my family 
make no mistake about it
I no doubt am supposed to be inviting myself to family members houses all of the time
and only seeking their needs
and putting the middle finger up to God
(even my brother and he refuses to give me his address cause he's afraid his ex-wife will destroy his life) But I am supposed to inevitably invite myself over to his own in this blog post and then spend a ton of money to hire a private investigator to find his house or else I'm just a horrible sister
and human being
Luke 2:49 "And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?"
  amen jesus
that's right
I knowwwwwwwwww that's right
I swear in a real sense Jesus Christ the Lord is the only person I relate to in eternity. 
Jesus wasn't about wipping all of his families butt's with charmin TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper EmoticonToilet Paper Emoticon
https://www.free-emoticons.com/
Make me rich please do..........
Paper Money Emoticon
sassy hispanic jazz stuffs hugh sheri - ya πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“



0 comments:

Post a Comment