Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2021

I'm writing this down case I never did well enough before, 1. only a remnant will be saved 2. god does not like iniquity and it's EVERYWHERE it's definately in the body of christ just as much as it is in the world.............that means love your enemies, love people you deem "lesser" whether that's old people, obese people, mentally impaired people, heck that's 70% of society right there in like America..................

 I'm writing this down case I never did well enough before, 1. only a remnant will be saved 2. god does not like iniquity and it's EVERYWHERE it's definately in the body of christ just as much as it is in the world.............that means love your enemies, love people you deem "lesser" whether that's old people, obese people, mentally impaired people, heck that's 70% of society right there in like America..................

Job 34:21-28 "For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings. There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves. For he will not lay upon man more than right; that he should enter into judgment with God. He shall break in pieces mighty men without number, and set others in their stead. Therefore he knoweth their works, and he overturneth them in the night, so that they are destroyed. He striketh them as wicked men in the open sight of others; Because they turned back from him, and would not consider any of his ways: So that they cause the cry of the poor to come unto him, and he heareth the cry of the afflicted." Gods ways let me tell you all, is to care for the "poor and the afflicted" which the poor and the afflicted could be many things, it could even be young people - oh ya. 

Psalm 22:24 "For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard."
 Definately going by the bible god has a particular care, for orphans, widows, people in jail. 
Matthew 25:43 "I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not."
Matthew 25:43 is NO JOKE
god is very serious
my nephew is in jail we still haven't visited him
that's very worrisome to me that we haven't visited him yet
------- my husband says his health still isn't "good enough" to make that 2-3 hour drive to his prison.
Forget your "clothing hauls"
forget your makeup
forget your hairdo's (ok that might be going a bit to far hahahahahahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓)
Matthew 25:41-46 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." - GOD IS SERIOUS PEOPLE!
(I used my husband's credit card today, me and my husband are a team we both want to help the poor and like live for Jesus basically)
Noah in Noah's day
Noah was telling the people 
"hey repent there's going to be a flood" 
these days are the same except there ain't going to be a flood wiping out the planet.........
But there is going to be something much worse........a hell someday!
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:Romans 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:Romans 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:Romans 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
There looks like there is christians everywhere
everyone goes to church
according to tik tok there are even full blown active witches going to church and CURSING PEOPLE!
"....a remnant shall be saved"
GOD'S WORD IS TRUE!
I want a flood song for this blog post.......
amen "Jars of clay" amen




0 comments:

Post a Comment