Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Yes going to see a pychic is wrong............yes also it don't look to be people have mercy anymore Leviticus 20:6 “If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people."".......1 flubbing up and seeing a pychic 1 time is not me "whoring after them"...........the day I cracked and went and saw a pychic my husband was so wanting to divorce me he wasn't wanting to allow me into my house..........and WE WENT THAT DAY AND SAW A CHRISTIAN COUNSELOR AT THE MEGA CHURCH who told me I needed to "lower" my zeal and my faith everything become satanic basically he told me............I deemed that horrible advice and wanted "good counsel"..........THAT'S 1 TIME ME CRACKING THAT'S NOT ME BEING A PYCHIC WHORE!............

  
Yes going to see a pychic is wrong............yes also it don't look to be people have mercy anymore Leviticus 20:6 “If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people."".......1 flubbing up and seeing a pychic 1 time is not me "whoring after them"...........the day I cracked and went and saw a pychic my husband was so wanting to divorce me he wasn't wanting to allow me into my house..........and WE WENT THAT DAY AND SAW A CHRISTIAN COUNSELOR AT THE MEGA CHURCH who told me I needed to "lower" my zeal and my faith everything become satanic basically he told me............I deemed that horrible advice and wanted "good counsel"..........THAT'S 1 TIME ME CRACKING THAT'S NOT ME BEING A PYCHIC WHORE!............
  I had to delete the video and the blog post where I was talking about finally cracking a seeing a pycic cause you most of you all could not handle me "confessing" that sin, if you could've I wouldn't of gotten the comment I got on that post. 
   I get it people like to be "high and holy" and if they have a chance to have a "high and holy" moment and maybe make you feel bad they do that.
  That's why my sister in law, said the day most of my family was attacking me said "she's so out of touch" concerning my neice disowning me, because I hardly went to see her, well she never asks me to see her.................that's one. 
Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:"
  And she hardly went to family get togethers, so of course I thought to myself............"ok this chick don't like me, don't even want to be around me" 
  Meanwhile ok...........this sister in law, saying I'm "so out of touch" -------- she was also one of the people (there was more then 1) that stated I can't be a christian and love satan. She is so hardly around my kids that are now old - ones a teen, ones in college.................my kids don't think enough of her TO EVEN DISOWN HER. She's barely at family get togethers, usually they are held at the pizza place she works at and her participation in family get togethers usually involves serving the pizza,
so to my kids she's barely know their aunt
she's the server of pizza 
   I think they do know she is their aunt, but their extent of speaking to her or being in her life and vice versa is she serves them pizza. 
   Meanwhile my neice that disowned me.................when I lived over there, in college I bought avon products regularly from my big sister and sat with my neice and nephews and ate mac and cheese and even went to church with them often.........I was around. 
  Now this neice is a adult, if she wanted me over to her house ---------- I don't invite myself over to people's houses it's not something I do. 
  And from her not being at family get togethers I assumed she wanted to not have nothing to do with me............since she wasn't at family get togethers hardly. (she's like in her maybe early 30's she's older - a older person) 
  Where is the mercy out there?
If I flub up one time and go see a pycic that's it
don't have mercy to me hugh??????????
If that were really how some of you operate which unfortunately it is for way to many people out there..........what a horrible world this would be then.
The thing with mercy............
you could think your awesome
you will never see a pychic never in your life
you go and visit your nephews and neices always and are a super in their lives aunt not just the person that serves them pizza
.....................
but you could have other sins
other sins
people might see
you don't show mercy
how you think you gonna find it when you finally need it??????
"Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."
Ya I am merciful I re-added the family members I could add back on instagram, A- and K- have private instagram accounts so that I can't see any baby photos and they refuse to add me back, I'm entirelly blocked from their accounts (from even being able to message them on the internet - they BOTH full out blocked me). 
  I though do e-mail A- cause I have her e-mail address. I'm merciful. 
I'm willing to "forgive" 
I'm just not being "forgiven"
and not only with most of my family
I feel a lot of society doesn't want to forgive me either
for messing up 
and seeing a pyschic
1 time
letter I just sent my family..........or a lot of my family......A- included.............
but I agree with my husband
k- and a- delitberately want to harm me

except they didn't
if most of my family in salem hates me like that and they sure did attack me for a few days on k-'s facebook post.........they did me a favor
that would be terrible having to go to family get togethers for more years ------- seeing a family that thinks that badly about me
..........before all of this I didn't have a opinion about d-, I didn't ever speak to her enough to have a opinion about her...................I thought she was a bit odd not wanting to be at family get togethers besides to serve pizza.............but I ain't a 
"""""""""hater""""""""""""
or the judging type
I'm a christian blogger
but theoretically she is my kids 1st cousin once removed. But she's still supposed to play the part of aunt according to um societal um ideas........
Tilly Hayle "Technically the child of your wife's cousin is her First cousin once removed. The correct way for your wife to be addressed is Aunty (even though she's a cousin) and the child is a niece or nephew."
  Maybe christian bloggers being a christian blogger is diffferent then the general population - it could be so, cause man people be's out there hating, judging, not showing no mercy ever. (my neice told me she'd show me mercy NEVER and her mom that is a christian 👍 that 100%%%%%%%%%%%)
  but I stand by my idea
flubbing up and seeing a pychic 1 time
isn't me being a pychic hoar
jews did flub up and see pychics back in the day
I mean people mess up and sin
they need mercy
if you don't show them mercy
that's horrible

0 comments:

Post a Comment