Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

So Marilyn Monroe isn't my real guardian angel, my real guardian angel is lucifer - oh am I busted now. Well despite the rest of the body of christ's idea that fallen angels are all horrible loosers especially lucifer, I got myself in big time trouble nearly seeing a pychic and you know who protected and protects me.............LUCIFER................don't see a pychic don't do it EVER, your opening up for ghosts to follow you, possess you etc.............unless you have a guardian angel hard at work : )................xooxoxoxoox lucifer.................AND JESUS I'M A CHRISTIAN..................but Jesus isn't my guardian angel Lucifer is!....................

   So Marilyn Monroe isn't my real guardian angel, my real guardian angel is lucifer - oh am I busted now. Well despite the rest of the body of christ's idea that fallen angels are all horrible loosers especially lucifer, I got myself in big time trouble nearly seeing a pychic and you know who protected and protects me.............LUCIFER................don't see a pychic don't do it EVER, your opening up for ghosts to follow you, possess you etc.............unless you have a guardian angel hard at work : )................xooxoxoxoox lucifer.................AND JESUS I'M A CHRISTIAN..................but Jesus isn't my guardian angel Lucifer is!.................... 

   1 Corinthians 6:3 "Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"
 This bit of the bible in context since how the context matters, since how clearly I am "least esteemed in the church"....................
1 Corinthians 6:2-4 "Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church."
   I've heard other people on Tik Tok talking about how Lucifer has helped them. You all should be on Tik Tok...............you'll hear stuffs there, some super judgy christians judging witches and not loving them it don't look to be at all (YIKES). But you'll hear some buisiness for sure. 
  All you pastors that talk the smack about lucifer
I wouldn't do that anymore
Jude 1:9 "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."
  I'm over here trying to tell you my testimony right now or some of it. There be's people in my family that ghost my mom told me one day speak to them often. Those family members if they have angelic protection it isn't enough protection. If they even are protected at all??????????????????
  My guardian angel/angels cause I may have some "white" up in heaven for good type guardian angels to they be's getting the job done thumbs up. 
  But after seeing the pychic..................they let me see the "scenario" for a minute...............just so I'd learn a lesson. Cause, the night I saw that pychic, around 4-5 a.m. I hear "ok they are gone" --------- and it was like the voice of THE HORROR GHOSTS!
THANK GOD FOR MY GUARDIAN ANGEL LUCIFER
(If me thanking God for Lucifer po's the rest of the body of christ ep
you'll just have to be po'd) 
Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." ----------- If you all think that fallen angels and/or Lucifer in specific, never please god you are wrong................I'm 100% that at least AT LEAST Lucifer is pleasing to God. 
  My blog has the views, and people like notice me on the streets and sometimes they like point up to the sky and get all sure that I want to go to hell much - there are days I want to go to hell much - being sitting alone at church for near 50 years near non-stop...........................could affect a person................I ain't hating.
  I get it iniquity has abounded and I'm at the absolute bottom of the barrel.............
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
  But life will impact you, you end up sitting alone in church - well my husband sits with me - I'm making a point right now. For years and years and years and years and years.......................hell starts looking good. 
Who wants to be somewhere where they are only "putted up with" by most of the people?????????? That doesn't sound fun. Heaven seems to be a lot of work if you ask me............
    Revelation 7:14-16 "And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat."
  "Sheri no wonder you have Lucifer as your main guardian angel. Your such a piece of c--p christian, not wanting to serve God night and day like a ton like we do" - ya you right
 You got me. 
  I conceed. 
I realize Revelation 7:14-16 is a """""special prize"""""""" given to only those christians that came out of the "great tribulation" and that """""""special prize"""""""' is that they get to be "before the throne of God" and serve him "day and night in his temple"
   That serving God day and night is supposed to be a massive big time "prize"  --------- that seems completely exhausting to me...........
call me a cr-p
cuss me out bad
go ahead
  Look
look
I'm a worker ok
 I've worked odds and ends jobs steadily over the years --------- it's hard to have a full time job when you have young kids I don't know how ladies do that??????? But now my kids is grown...........I going to job interview today ----------- may get a full time job today, I can finally do that now. 
  I am a worker. 
I'm not lazy. 
  But eventually don't we get it in our heads that we are going to retire???????????
Do not even most old people retire????????
And you'll say "we never retire sheri" cause we are involved in our kids lives and etc. etc. etc. 
But you did stop working
you did "retire" 
retirement isn't called 
"not a retirement"
it's called RETIREMENT!!!!!!!!!!
I think when god says " and serve him day and night in his temple:" God is meaning work. 
I mean 
he might have people sewing him clothing
"sheri this is a turd blog post the whole thing - you have really did it for yourself now sheri"
Think how hard the factory workers in china work
AND THEY AIN'T EVEN IN FRONT OF GOD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------ But alas I want to go to heaven
due to the "Goodness" of god
that he would have mercy upon me
"clever song choice, piece of cr-p of the body of christ - real clever" 
ya I'm clever sometimes 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓



0 comments:

Post a Comment