Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

My mom doesn't understand my loving satan, I will explain (he was defending the angels of heaven, there was shiz doing down in heaven that's why 1/3 of the angels were not only listened to lucifer and his plans to overthrow God THEY ACTIVELY FOUGHT GOD WITH LUCIFER). Lucifer is the original defender of the people I love that about him. I am like Lucifer as well, I believe in defending the rights for good living conditions for all the inhabitants of hell............Galatians 4:18 "But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.".................



My mom doesn't understand my loving satan, I will explain (he was defending the angels of heaven, there was shiz doing down in heaven that's why 1/3 of the angels were not only listened to lucifer and his plans to overthrow God THEY ACTIVELY FOUGHT GOD WITH LUCIFER). Lucifer is the original defender of the people I love that about him. I am like Lucifer as well, I believe in defending the rights for good living conditions for all the inhabitants of hell............Galatians 4:18 "But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.".................

via GIPHY

  Hell is set to be a place of eternal torment "ya sheri that's what hells supposed to be"

Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."
  I mean if we all christians right are supposed to love our enemies then you also should be concerned like me, about the idea of people having no rest night or day - that's aweful, and "smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever"
YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED AB OUT THAT
IF YOU DO INDEED LOVE "YOUR ENEMIES"
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
   "sheri you have desperate ADHD please go get on galloons of ridilin" - hahahahahahh
But I am right!
Cause if we supposed to love our enemies.............then it makes sense we'd be very concerned about their future fate. 
And I um
uhhhhhh
will push for the mercy of God to increase in eternity. 
And I know
I can get god's mercy to increase
a. because god ain't His word no more................
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
God's mercy endureth FOREVER..............
1 Chronicles 16:34 "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever."
  "That's the mercy that people receive on the earth that ask for god's mercy, the people in hell are screwed sheri" --------------------- we do not know that for a absolute fact. 
  I believe God will get "goods" to the inhabitants of hell. 
I believe for ever more
I believe for waterfalls
for building supplies  
  Lucifers people are a real people, a real "kingdom"----------- as thus I believe they very much deserve some decency. And the ability to grow crops, and/or have lifestalk to kill have food somehow. Like I'm talking about some decency. 
  Some of the people going to hell are dangerous -------------- I BELIEVE, in the prison system. 
  Lucifer I love cause he cared to defend the angels rights..........was he defending angels that were misbehaving rights????? Maybe?????
But clearly lucifer's people are a kindgom
a people with a kingdom should have some "decency"
I believe it's always a good thing to love people always. 
And to always
always
always
Galatians 4:18 "But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you."
I mean I know the bible says 
every tear will be dried
Revelation 21:4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
The smoke of the torment of the inhabitants of hell is set to rise up to the heavens forever
(or you know the new heaven on earth.........hell will be below heaven sooooooooooo uhhhhhhhhhhh)
Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."
I am full out
1 billion percent vigilante ahead of time
are you all not going to love the people burning in hell?
well that would be odd
if you be's loving your enemies like the bible says to do while on this earth ------ why would you all the sudden stop loving your enemies in heaven??????? That wouldn't make 1 dime not 1 penny worth of cents. 
Bestest be zealously affected for a good thing always!!!!!!
always!!!!!!!!!!
I am a christian though realize maybe most people deem me a satan worshipper - that's ridiculous to me, bible says to love your enemies. 
Jesus did all he could do, being trapped in the bible.
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (God/Jesus was trapped in the bible TRAPPED) 
I'm determined to free them
we should love our enemies
forever
care about people FOREVER
that's a good thing
none of us can all feed all the poor etc. etc. 
but we can all love
and we should
we should definately love one another forever
#eternal vigilante like lucifer I am 👄
Have a great day!
And love each other please do
it ain't going to kill you to love each other
it might kill us if we didn't love each other
I much gunning to love adamantly the inhabitants of hell I sure 1 billion percent am. 
They had bad luck
bad luck
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
they had bad luck I'm telling you all


0 comments:

Post a Comment