Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Today my mom said "An enemy is not to be trusted in any circumstance. So how can you love them?" Ok but Matthew 5:44, Luke 6:27 and Luke 6:35 all red letter Jesus speaking verses I do believe, the lord said "love" your enemies. If you don't love them here's the problem your going to FEAR THEM.............ya your going to then fear Lucifer. Perfect love casts out fear 1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." How is your love perfect if your hating your enemies??????????? Tell me that......................

(I have to add pic, cause my mom has early alzteimers I'm pretty sure about that,

she be's forgetting stuffs I've noticed a lot lately)

Today my mom said "An enemy is not to be trusted in any circumstance. So how can you love them?" Ok but Matthew 5:44, Luke 6:27 and Luke 6:35 all red letter Jesus speaking verses I do believe, the lord said "love" your enemies. If you don't love them here's the problem your going to FEAR THEM.............ya your going to then fear Lucifer. Perfect love casts out fear 1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." How is your love perfect if your hating your enemies??????????? Tell me that......................
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
   Did Jesus hate Lucifer???? If the lord Jesus Christ beared any hatred for lucifer, or the pharisee's (he was harsh at times maybe with the pharisee's but you can be harsh with someone you love if they are doing STUPID) if the lord had any hatred for lucifer or the pharisee's then Jesus would be the bigest lieing Lord EVER

 Cause the Lord Jesus christ said in Matthew 5:44, Luke 6:27 and Luke 6:35 Love your enemies. If Jesus did not fully love and to this day loves Lucifer and the pharisee's then Jesus is some sad fake crock of a Lord. HE AIN'T, I just sayin. 
   The extent of which many people and pastors hate Lucifer.............you all fixing to pee your pants bad, pry a few do do's as well. 
  If I was the lord I would've written "Do not fear anybody, love them so that you do not fear them, because if you fear anybody eventually one will petrify you so bad you will do do your pants" (take a minute of silence to recoop and be glad I'm not the lord) 
 You might like most you all to bah, while your getting ready to poo poo your pants someday when you finally see Lucifer with your eyeballs. But I prefer to RAWR. 
Have a great day!
Be heard - rawr kids else who will hear you???????
love people 
be counted
love your enemies
so you don't walk around in fear
love them in your heart pray for them
Be bold brave lions, cause we are in WAR YOU BESTEST BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
e-mail I just sent my family............
But honest k- hated me her entire life.........because loveth faileth not....................
1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."
it faileth not that means if you hate me which k- does I STILL LOVE HER
you know when charity faileth when someone's a hateful hater hating - that's when

Titus 3:2-4 "To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,"
bible done says "For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another."..........we ain't supposed to keep on in that shiz. We supposed to actually love our enemies including lucifer even if my saying that makes me the laughing stalk of my family and the entire world. 

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment