Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2021

I take a whole nother meaning from the Cain and Able story - having "the goods" and not sharing them can get you killed.............................Cain went and talked with Abel BEFORE HE KILLED HIM Genesis 4:8 it don't say what cain said, but it had of been something like "god's upset with me help"....................Abel had to of given a "bad reply"..........CAUSE HE WAS KILLED!..........................

    I take a whole nother meaning from the Cain and Able story - having "the goods" and not sharing them can get you killed.............................Cain went and talked with Abel BEFORE HE KILLED HIM Genesis 4:8 it don't say what cain said, but it had of been something like "god's upset with me help"....................Abel had to of given a "bad reply"..........CAUSE HE WAS KILLED! Genesis 4:8 "And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him."

 Previous verses.........
Genesis 4:5-7 "But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him." Cain was upset, and he knew his offering wasn't accepted, like cain knew this......................and he was upset. He wanted his offering to be accepted, who doesn't want to be blessed by god????????????????????????
Genesis 4:1-4 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:"
   I mean it don't even specifify if it wasn't nice looking "fruit of the ground"?????????????? I mean would cain give god garbage fruit??????????????????????????
   It doesn't say 
but it must've not been the "best" fruit
but maybe all of cains fruit was "eh" 
some farmers 
their whole crop is "eh" 
????????????????????
What if all of cains fruit was pathetic????????????????
was he holding back from god his one prize melon?????????
Are you holding back from god your one prize melon?????????????
But there's so many "gaps" to this story cause we don't know if Cain had any prize melon?????????????? Evidently he went to talk to abel and abel didn't give him what he felt was adequate help. And that ==='d ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc for abel. 
  I'm a christian goth! : ) 
And people in the church like to talk all this cr-p about Abel and make it seem like He was just some garbage God fully chucked out. That he is just some worthless cr-p. I think the church at large is still like that to this day.......................deeming some people to have "Sinned to bad" to be saved. (but that's just my opinion...............I have proof of sorts, that iniquity has abounded, and GOD DOESN'T LIKE THAT INIQUITY HAS ABOUNDED Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.")
  Back to my point, Cain was still loved still valuable post killing Abel oh ya..............I mean god had to of loved cain after banishing him from his presence cause "god is love"
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." ("sheri your going down a rabbit hole right now our pastor mens don't ever speak about this") - ok well it's still written in the bible that god is love. 
Genesis 4:
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; (me sheri interjecting, god is love though, so cain is being now hid from god's face, knows he is being hid from god's face) and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.

24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.
   I've heard some christians say there is no geneology of Cain in the bible but there is..........and Cain had some severely noteable family members that his wife gave birth to. 
   now
I take
Genesis 4:14 "Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me." -------------------- Cain wasn't willing to repent over killing his brother. 
  The problem wasn't that god doesn't love cain. 
  The problem 
and the reason cain needed to be banished from the presence of god..............was that cain was glad he murdered his brother..........or at least not sad about it. 
Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?" - no remorse there for killing his brother that I can see at all, not in this chapter at all. 
   Lamech at the end of this chapter.............Genesis 4:23-24 "And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold." - Lamech is wounded, he's hurt for killing this person...................like something happened to him like inside of him I recogn probably in his life BOTH I do greately surmise, there was definatly a reprocusion for him killing someone................but just like cain he don't have repentance. 
I believe we should be "my brother's keeper" 
we should care about each other
this story is as much about a "offering" that wasn't enough (some veggies probably not cains best)
as it is 
about a "life" that needed to be offered that life being Cains
he needed to be his brother's keeper I believe
Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"
Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"
Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"
Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"
Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"
Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"
I have 1 "keeper" he ain't on this earth though
I feel I should have a "keeper" on this earth but I don't not fully
not a "keeper" of my soul
but off of this earth I do have a "keeper of my soul"
he's my blood
actually 2 keepers of my soul Jesus Christ counts as well. 
We don't though have to be every brother's keeper.................but we should be some brother's keeper, like a few
like we should 
actively have a ministry right
with probably a few people
probably more then 1-2
1-2 if we are unable to move in our bed --------- maybe more then???????????? How many brother's keepers could we be on the telephone then???????????????????????
................
if we have a job
etc. etc
we are still expected to be our brothers keeper to serve god I telling you the truth
    Luke 9:59-61 "And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house."
your "buisiness" if you are to buisy that is to serve god your excuses not to serve god if you do have excuses not to serve god won't get you to heaven, they won't be enough for you to come up to god in heaven and be like "god I needed to work a job" I needed to do this, to do that etc. God wants your life to be His TODAY NOW

2 Corinthians 6:2 "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)"
We can't have a ministry like  yours sheri
well you all have SOMETHING to give
and your best
you have the best that you can give
you have a life
a life that you also can use to serve God
Romans 12:1 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service."

0 comments:

Post a Comment