Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

ps your not imagining things - I'm going down. Luke 20:18 "Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder."..........THE WAY UP IS DOWN..................

  Ps your not imagining things - I'm going down. Luke 20:18 "Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder."..........THE WAY UP IS DOWN..................
Luke 20:17-19 "And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them."

  I hope most pastors are humble, cause I tell you what whether they are scribes or pharisee's don't so much matter as much as ----------- are they humble, are they falling down on that stone??????????????
  Are you and you also have a ministry or a potential ministry falling down on that stone that is Jesus???????
it's not about building ourselves up into something big life ain't
BUILD GOD/JESUS UP BIG
1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." That stuff is of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh you want a few makeupless selfies - ok hahahah
(it's only when you are trying to be some big time scribe or pharisee and look so pristine and perfect instead of falling down on the stone that is Jesus - that's when you care all the sudden about selfies and deem them a near evil cause gasp that's stuffs lowly peon earth people do Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.") "Sheri it's no wonder the elder of the apostolic christian church of america in silverton oregon and portland chewed you out for many minutes to the point you were thinking about commiting suicide your horrible sheri"
you shouldn't have friends sheri
you shouldn't have family
you should be burning in hell and that's it
your right I give my life to Jesus 😁👍
no makeup in these pics at all.............
I prefer not wearing makeup anymore
my natural beauty is real................

but ps natural beauty is helped out by castor oil on eyebrows, eyelashes
and also lips little castor oil at night it plumps lips
..........natural beauty takes work, much like putting on makeup takes work
being a "big time" stinks anyways
learn from me
and from Jesus meek and lowly of heart ya
and/or I mean I derive inspiration in life from "Diary of a Wimpy kid".........bible stuffs in my mind nearly oh I'm busted ok I'm busted
Rodericks rules have been like my "mo" my whole life I just didn't have a video clip of someone uttering that stuffs out loud before "Diary of a Wimpy kid" came out. 
I'm a "og" loser
👍
ps.......these rules work






  

0 comments:

Post a Comment