Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

I've never had less in my life, as far as friends and family goes, but I'm more content then ever. But don't miss it people the "big win" in life, isn't merely being content 1 Timothy 6:6 "But godliness with contentment is great gain." Right now I can easily buy all the healthy foods I like, go to the gym, boat, hike..........................

   
(my parents might be super buisy serving the lord, don't judge them please)
I wrestled a long time wanting family that lived nearby that stopped by my house, that had me over to dinner........................
and now I'm content
  I've never had less in my life, as far as friends and family goes, but I'm more content then ever. But don't miss it people the "big win" in life, isn't merely being content 1 Timothy 6:6 "But godliness with contentment is great gain." Right now I can easily buy all the healthy foods I like, go to the gym, boat, hike..........................
Matthew 6:28-34 "And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
  I'm sorry not sorry I've left the matrix, and the matrix tells you you need tons of money so that you can have friends and that you need to wear many name brand clothing items. 
If you ain't rich towards God
all your efforts ain't going to amount to much don't matter how many friends you have in the end. 
Luke 12:20-21 "But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."
  I do not know like the % of how many people God be's "requiring" their lives each day cause they weren't rich towards Him...............but it's happening that's what I do know.
   Could be you "rise up" when you don't love the things of this earth no more?
1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."
 I'm getting in "the club" anyways
without a beer 😂💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Proverbs 22:28-29 "Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set. Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."
  What "buisiness" ah ya god's buisiness like Jesus said.
Luke 2:49 "And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?"
hey kings of the planet you might very well be 
hanging out with me soon
bestest get your cooks practicing making their best meals
Most this world building with hay
with sand
Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
 Us christians we should all be in the word of god everyday building with materials other then sand.

Matthew 7:25-27 "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
  don't worry nobody in my family will pry read this blog post hahahahahahahhahahaahahahah - that's fine they buisy building something - hope for their sakes that they building good
have a great day 
👄
"what club you about to get into sheri?" - hahahahahahahah 
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
turns out I ain't a empath anymore 
or a witch at all anymore
man I left all that
my rock jewelry isn't doing 0% for me no more
a page in my life I literally closed
and flipped over to a new page
the new page I'm fixing to dine with kings
add a few selfies cause why not..........
me without makeup on in all these selfies cause I done with makeup probably for actual reals (I've became a different person I tell you what)................
whether for salvation sake, or some general giving up of something to please god sake, people often are just 1 decision away from greately improving their lives for the better. 
how skinny I am now.
cheers
ps..........I ordered a wig this one I'm hyped about, cause my real hair above, ya it hardly ever stays the nice shade of blonde, because I'm a real red head. The platinum wig I just ordered I think it's going to look great : ) 



2 comments:

Ruby said...

I miss family dinners and just popping over for a visit too. I feel cheated by my decisions. Bad job decision created this loss. Love you....

Giving it to god said...

love you to. I've gotten used to being like sans family dinners etc. over the years. Our family hopefully will have a thanksgiving dinner this year - without me of course they hate me - and hopefull k- will be there and so they can all make fun of me together like they like to that'll be great for them.

Post a Comment