Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

"Good things come to those who wait" is the saying of this world - reality - Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented."............

"Good things come to those who wait" is the saying of this world - reality - Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented."............
    Me and my husband have went to our 1st marriage counseling session and in it I was told I was being "childish" - why I have no idea?????????? It seemed the brother counseling us from the mega church down the street was determined to bash me to death.................I was told I need to be more satanic to bend my christian beliefs and meet my husband "in the middle" That's basically what I was told. Because he is not "zealous" like I am.
But
But
he is severely saved that this brother told me of course god isn't going to vomit the lukewarm out of his mouth that is bs Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
  Oh ya that's why he called me childish cause I was quoting the bible and believing the word of god. That's right. 
   He told me nobody "speaks about" the bad things going on in their lives because they wouldn't get any "likes" or "views" so the entire body of christ "stays quiet" 
James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." Me inserting James 5:16 here because I'm a little pathetic baby child that believes in the word of god. 
  Good news though
I did go see a pychic out of desperation and a dire need for 
"counsel" 
I do feel like I was being bashed 
that 1st marriage counseling session
and I was also receiving very bad counsel
is telling a person
"hey you need to lukewarm yourself up so that your marriage is going good and stop being a little kid believing the bible"
------------ is that good counsel??????
I think that's horrible counsel. 
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."
  I am tribulated out right now, can like the devil and like everyone just take a break with me please???????????????????

Hatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement EmoticonHatra Tractor Shovel With Movement Emoticon
https://www.free-emoticons.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment