Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

You all will be best off getting out of "earthly" mindsets........because this is a "spiritual world" even if your a atheist and don't BELIEVE that this is a spiritual world..................Philippians 3:19 "Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)"..............

 You all will be best off getting out of "earthly" mindsets........because this is a "spiritual world" even if your a atheist and don't BELIEVE that this is a spiritual world..................Philippians 3:19 "Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)"..............

To not show mercy to people is earthly

Galatians 5:20-22 "Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"

e-mail I sent to my 2 self professed christian relatives big sister and my neice who both aren't showing mercy to me (because I posted up a few baby shower pics from my neices baby shower, not realizing that my big sister and neice were actively breaking the law in the photo's ------ because I live in a different state with different laws ---------- I took the photo's down they still refuse to forgive me like never ever ever ever) .....They maybe saved christian people even though the bible says in Galatians 5:20-22 "that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God"..........they may repent someday and therefore make it to heaven, time and chance happeneth to all. 

A- and K- want to be bad b--------------'s

if you want to really be a bad bit-- forgive people
that's the baddest
being a unmerciful b------- that's like being a common pokemon there are unmerciful b's everywhere

322 for the lord X
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

I ain't no common pokemon : ) 
hahahhaahha
I love you a- and k-
I know your jealous b's
most b's are jealous that's why they don't want to show mercy
it's ruff
you both have to hide
be closet christians soon so as not to die
me
I'm out in the open for good

cause I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
but in a good way
the show people mercy love people way
I included this song to in the e-mail.................
(ps that aint me tooting my horn I said I'm of the last of the body of christ 
I know my place
best not ask me if I love it
hahahahhahaha
well you wouldn't want to hate being yourself would you
hate your flesh
hate your life in a way
your flesh
that bit of you that wants to buy "cute" things
instead of giving more money to the poor
hate that

Luke 14:26 "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Hate their fleshes that want to buy fluff to that's how I take Luke 14:26 to mean. 
love people though
cause
Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"
  don't be a common pokemon people
common that's boring!
ps though it is in the plans to hide people in cross and skullbones (hide non cross and skullbones family members to keep them safe) - that is "in the plans"
  None of us are going to accept the new world order. There will be a cross and skullbones city I do believe, probably cities. They won't be fancy. But they'll be good enough I believe, adequate. 
I just bought christian literature for big sis A- 
I will e-mail her and tell her to please share this book with her daughter k-
because according to
Galatians 5:20-22 "Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"
they are badly headed to the fiery pits of hell
and we should care and about people headed to the fiery pits of hell and love them 
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
my latest manicure...............


0 comments:

Post a Comment