Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2026

Donated my "tithe amount" (brian says my tithe amount would be $120 for the whole month, and I break that up in installments of $30 per week when I am tithing) To Vancouver Heights United Methodist church because I WANT TO LOVE AND SUPPORT THE LGBTQ "in deed and in truth" People are getting tattoo's and everyone is ok with that in the body of christ - well why would be LGBTQ be any different.......it ain't...............IF JESUS INSIDE YOU YOU A NEW CREATION THE BIBLE SAYS 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." A new creation that loves people and cares about the planet WHETHER GAY OR STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!! Galatians 3:28"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28 doesn't say "ep we can't have them gays, lesbians or trans as saved christians" NO IT DON'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...................................................

 Donated my "tithe amount" (brian says my tithe amount would be $120 for the whole month, and I break that up in installments of $30 per week when I am tithing)  To Vancouver Heights United Methodist church because I WANT TO LOVE AND SUPPORT THE LGBTQ "in deed and in truth" People are getting tattoo's and everyone is ok with that in the body of christ - well why would be LGBTQ be any different.......it ain't...............IF JESUS INSIDE YOU YOU A NEW CREATION THE BIBLE SAYS 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." A new creation that loves people and cares about the planet WHETHER GAY OR STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!! Galatians 3:28"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28 doesn't say "ep we can't have them gays, lesbians or trans as saved christians" NO IT DON'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...................................................

Video me reafirming that I am going with lucifer, satan, the devil when he gets here. And brian I love both my husbands but brian he be ok, he will get plenty chicks pry ones with "low libido" like him and only want nooky time once every 2-3 months and don't want to be told they is pretty, or kissed on the lips but maybe 1 time a year etc. (as almost always turn up the volume to hear evp's from Satan, Lucifer, the devil)........................................and I had just woke up when I filmed this no makeup on, hair is a mess...............................

Matthew 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
and I do hope that god will because I tithed this week will give me mental strength to memorize all the 40+ medical terms I need to memorize by the end of next week (I can't stay on module 1 forever). 
I don't want to rip off god
why
cause I wouldn't want god to rip off me
but that said 
the flesh is weak
THE FLESH IS WEAK
Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
THE FLESH IS WEAK, THERE ARE MANY ITEMS ALL THE TIME ON OUR TV'S, our instagram, our tiktok inticing us to buy things
there are sales often at stores often
often lately
and
and
to top it off I'M A SCATTER BRAIN OFTEN
but also time
it takes time to tithe to click the donate button
And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
we can get "choked with the cares and riches and leasures of this life" luke 8:14 isn't a verse that only happens I believe to only a "few people" I suspect it happens to MOST CHRISTIANS. 
BUISY WORLD
LOT GOING ON





0 comments:

Post a Comment